Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free advertising & a financial booster. Let’s face it..when was the last time you even thought about those books? Pull half a dozen of half a hundred books and people will start buying the other 44 in case you do it again.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

Sounds a lot like last summer.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Free advertising & a financial booster. Let’s face it..when was the last time you even thought about those books? Pull half a dozen of half a hundred books and people will start buying the other 44 in case you do it again.

Point taken and that would be a very shrewd strategy.

The bottom line is that the copyright holder can do whatever the hell they want with the books. I happen to hold a copyright on a book, and if I wanted to burn all of them, it's not cancel culture. In fact, I would probably be applauded for it! 😁

As I look at the pictures of the six books in question, I am not overly offended by any of them. Again, if the government or if the cancel culture or if from left wing idiot were banning these I would have a huge problem with it. The owner is neglecting to print more. I have no problem with that.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Press WTF for "Eew!" response

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:

Definitely gotta add cigars......

The best way to keep your kids off drugs is get them into a TCG.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...