Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@silvermouse said:

Don't know why they even exist...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

So the way the DOE is helping is by saying we'll look the other way if you temporarily overstep environmental restrictions? That's it?

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    So the way the DOE is helping is by saying we'll look the other way if you temporarily overstep environmental restrictions? That's it?

DOE gave Ercot the go ahead to increase output. Ercot did not. Why do either exist? Now they point fingers at each other.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

cobwebs from spiders affected by different drugs

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have this really funny one about a badger and an elephant. You should see it.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.