three

Close 😂

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

That's real

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's pregnant

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

That's some crazy ship!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

Are those made in China as well

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin's next shift.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

How many ships could a ship shipping ship ship if a ship shipping ship could ship shipping ships?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    @Rhamlin's next shift.

I’ve seen them stacked up with barges for South America

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

I seriously don’t understand the sandwich thing, I’m not huge on the sandwich as a meal. I’d rather have scratch made pasta or something of the sort. Now that takes effort and love. I can toss meat and cheese on bread it only takes a couple minutes. Making pasta is an ordeal.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got in a huge fight with my Wife when we just started dating when I asked her to make me a sandwich. I'd been working on her Z and I was frustrated replacing all these rotten hoses and skinning my knuckles up and hungry and that may have come through in my voice.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited September 2021

@Patrickbrick said:
    Done, took me less than two minutes. See you in hour and a half. I’ll still be making pasta when you get here, and no you can’t have any.

Yeah, but if she makes pasta, she doesn't have time to put on some damn makeup, vacuum, and scrub the shïtter.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

I don’t care about any of that, I’ll take care of the rest. I want fresh, scratch made food and her every day.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.