Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt seriously the first is true...and if it is at somepoint, she’s certainly not going to tell you. You’re supposed to know what she’s thinking, why she’s pissed off this time and why you can’t wear that shirt with those pants.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just stop taking her out and having meals with her. Problem solved.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Just stop taking her out and having meals with her. Problem solved.

Pretty sure he’s got that figured out 😆

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    I never know there were "nice" jeans and "work" jeans until after Colleen and I moved in together. They are the same jeans, you just are not supposed to wear one pair to work. Who knew? Still never did that and just destroyed all my jeans at work, and then got new ones. Just recently discovered work pants, changed my life. Now I only wear work pants.

Carhartts, Dickies or Red Kap are my go to jeans for work.
    Levis for when the boss lady wants me to look presentable. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a work Levi's and nice Levi's guy but I will say my wife bought me some silvers and they are really comfy but I've always related silvers to girl jeans so I pass over them alot.

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I only have two kind of clothes.....Work and the set I wear to funerals.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes I miss being in the military. I never had to think about what I wore to work. Once BDU’s came out, I quit worrying about fuel, oil & hydraulic fluid stains too....

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

@Rdp77 said:
    Spock is an idiot. Gallon is a measure of volume not weight.

The idiot is the guy who originally created the meme. The punchline is perfect but the dumbass ruined the setup.

And does liquid butane (under pressure) and water weigh the same anyway? Dumb Spock thinks they would, but the smart Spock we know would know if dumb Spock is wrong.