Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's that chopper tryin' ta do with that dangling bucket?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

This too lol

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    This too lol

Ah yes, the unarmed insurrection with the capital police literally opening the doors for them.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:

@VegasFrank said:
    This too lol

Ah yes, the unarmed insurrection with the capital police literally opening the doors for them.

Lot of people in jail, but no one has been charged with insurrection.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

@d_blades said:

Lot of people in jail, but no one has been charged with insurrection.

To charge them, you would have to show evidence.
    So, no... no charges, no bail, often in solitary, and their lawyers can't get the video tapes. Just plain old political prison. Political prison? You mean Guantanamo? No. Where, then? D.C. Capitol of the good old US of A.

The problem here is that the right is taught to blame Soros while the left is taught to blame Trump so that no one will wake up to the fact that people across the board and end to end are appalled by the corrupt political elite who milk and rig the system.

Rallies and riots on either end betray a lot of quiet disgust in the middle.

Glad I'm out of here soon. America the Free is dead.

We just celebrated Insurrection Day. Surprised me. Here I thought it was the 4th of July.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

@CharlieHeis said:

@VegasFrank said:
    This too lol

Sorry to use actual facts......

Facts First: While it's impossible to know precisely how many firearms were brought to the Capitol on January 6, it's already clear that at least some of the people present were carrying guns that day. And as the police officers who testified at the committee on Tuesday made clear, rioters also used numerous other objects as weapons such as knives and bats.

Weapons used

US Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell told Kinzinger that "(c)ommon things were used as weapons, like a baseball bat, a hockey stick, a rebar, a flagpole -- including the American flag -- pepper spray, bear spray."

The rioters "had all these items," Gonell said, "used to attack us. Those are weapons."

So far, with the investigation still ongoing, three individuals have been charged for allegedly bringing a gun onto Capitol grounds on January 6. At least two other individuals have also been charged with gun crimes in relation to the events of that day, though they are not accused of carrying on Capitol grounds.

Sorry it's not from Fox News, News Max or Info Wars.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/28/politics/armed-insurrection-january-6-guns-fact-check/index.html

• Options
    edited January 2022

Don't get any of my news from those sources, as I'm sure you don't get any of yours from CNN. You didn't address the fact that they were let in. This whole thing was allowed to happen so lefties could cream their pants over an insurrection and have it as a talking point for over a year now.
    Added point, I'm not a fan of how it all went down and not defending it. My first thought when the lady was shot was "play stupid games, win stupid prizes", much like protesters getting shot in one of the many "peaceful" protests/riots that happened.
    It's just a tired narrative that one side continues to stick to while forgetting all about the summer of love.
    Edit: *all your news from CNN

• Options
    edited January 2022

@CharlieHeis said:
    Don't get any of my news from those sources, as I'm sure you don't get any of yours from CNN. You didn't address the fact that they were let in. This whole thing was allowed to happen so lefties could cream their pants over an insurrection and have it as a talking point for over a year now.
    Added point, I'm not a fan of how it all went down and not defending it. My first thought when the lady was shot was "play stupid games, win stupid prizes", much like protesters getting shot in one of the many "peaceful" protests/riots that happened.
    It's just a tired narrative that one side continues to stick to while forgetting all about the summer of love.

So the Capitol Police, who let them in, with most police being right leaning Republican, let them in, knowing that the left could use that as ammunition? So you're saying it's a Republican conspiracy? And you're saying the police are responsible?

Edit: for when I'm questioned on political leanings. https://www.policemag.com/342098/the-2016-police-presidential-poll

• Options

@CharlieHeis said:
    Edit: *all your news from CNN

I know of almost zero peaceful protests that took place. Sure not the one that took place in Boston where shops were looted and cars were burned.

• Options

Following orders to stand down obviously. Have you seen the videos where they literally, not the overused version of literally like I'm literally dying over here, but the actual version of literally, let them into the Capital.
    It happened. Don't know why, but it happened.

• Options

@CharlieHeis said:
    Following orders to stand down obviously. Have you seen the videos where they literally, not the overused version of literally like I'm literally dying over here, but the actual version of literally, let them into the Capital.
    It happened. Don't know why, but it happened.

But heavily Republican police let them in?