• VisionVision Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

@Vision said:

@Bob_Luken said:

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:

@Bob_Luken said:

@Vision said:

@Bob_Luken said:

I guess I don't get this one. Can you describe in great detail the correlation between idiots being passed on the right, the state of Texas, and the beloved children's Disney character Stich from Lilo & Stitch. Thank you in advance Bob!

First of all, No.
    Because I don't like you.

Second, I enjoyed the humor in your reply/post. I gave it an LOL so people will know I think it was funny. Almost everybody does it just like that.

Thirdly, and here's why I don't like you; you are stingy with your LOLs. Of all the funny guys here trying to crack each other up you're the only one who consistently will not throw anybody an LOL. I hope nothing traumatic happened to make you this way. Reach out if you are hurting. We will get you some help.

Is this considered LOL dry begging 🤔😜

Absolutely not.

He's cheating us all.

Bob. I can admit my faults and I can admit when you're right. You're right Bob. It never crossed my mind on how hurtful I was being and for that I'm sorry. I went back 20 pages and corrected my wrong doings by LOLing all of your posts. I hope this simple gesture shows you I can be a changed man. Going forward if I LOL or even crack a smile I will respond with the appropriate response, LOL. Thank you Bob. Thank you for helping see the LOL light.

I hate to nitpick, but I hope you LOL everybody whose jokes you enjoy, not just me. Just because I was butt-hurt doesn't mean everybody else wouldn't want a little creme rubbed on too.

Going forward I absolutely will

• Al_K_LloydAl_K_Lloyd Posts: 48 ✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    The three are separate. You're an idiot if you drive slow as **** in the left lane and get passed by someone on the right.

I drive slow as **** but I do it in the right lane.

There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

Hunter S. Thompson

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭✭✭