Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

All tequila is mezcal, but not all mezcal is tequila

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13

Actually, now all states are forced to be "shall issue", thank god. Some are just trying every little thing they can think of to deny people their rights. Don't forget, 26 states, more than half, are now "constitutional carry".

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

Their Instagram account feels like it should have two crossed muskets, 1776, and the rebel flag as their avatar...... Throw in an Ed Hardy jersey with an eagle riding a skateboard **** a unicorn for good measure.

Edit... forgot MERCA!

Never seen it…IG visionaries just in touch with my twisted sense of humor…@vision you’re slipping…you should know better by now 😜🤘🏼

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:

@Vision said:

Their Instagram account feels like it should have two crossed muskets, 1776, and the rebel flag as their avatar...... Throw in an Ed Hardy jersey with an eagle riding a skateboard **** a unicorn for good measure.

Edit... forgot MERCA!

Never seen it…IG visionaries just in touch with my twisted sense of humor…@vision you’re slipping…you should know better by now 😜🤘🏼

Oh definitely, not slipping. IG Whiskey.and.rebellion.... we know where you stand. You have a foot long beard and tattoos........

Glad to hear my persona built by Francis @VegasFrank and @Vision is holding up 🤙🏼. I wouldn’t want the new folks to be disillusioned. 🤔🤔😬

• VisionVision Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13

Glad to hear my persona built by Francis @VegasFrank and @Vision is holding up 🤙🏼. I wouldn’t want the new folks to be disillusioned. 🤔🤔😬

And there was a third part to that, but I keep that stuff respectful and off the forums 🙂‍↔️🤫😘

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭✭

The obstacle is the way.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

And there was a third part to that, but I keep that stuff respectful and off the forums 🙂‍↔️🤫😘

🩹🩹🩹

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

When you didn't scroll through todays Memes.....

That’s just me being lazy. But, great minds think alike!😜

The obstacle is the way.

@IndustMech said:

@Vision said:

🩹🩹🩹

Aaah John gets it….humor. Pete is still so cautious and unsure of my humor tone and leanings 😂😂😂. Luv ya Pete 💋