Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

1388389390391392394»

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

A disposable paper cup with a handle?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    A disposable paper cup with a handle?

You’re welcome.

https://a.co/d/6OA0JgS

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

New-to-me.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    If you had TV at 1am, then you're not old, you're still a ute.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    New-to-me.

Paper cups with handles used to be much more common in the past, now you see the cardboard sleeves for hot drinks. I think they still use handles on cold drinks.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    If you had TV at 1am, then you're not old, you're still a ute.

I guess I straddle that fence because I remember the star spangled banner coming on with the jets flying past and then the test pattern and eventually snow but I also remember Mission Impossible and Space 1999 coming on at 3 - 4 AM.

I think growing up within the coverage area of Los Angeles TV stations put us on the leading edge for 24 hour programming. We also got a lot of live coverage of car chases that would break into scheduled programming.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭✭

The obstacle is the way.

• HawksHawks Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭✭✭

so...much....to lol...all at once. :s

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes