Home General Discussion
Options

Lost but not found contest

Comments

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checked and re-checked, even the crack of my @ass (thanks David @Oyam123).  My wife and son were there when I took the folder from the table, Mrs. Dirt said put it in your overnight bag (decent idea) but I said 'NO, I have a really safe place for these', last we saw of them.

Keep those ideas coming.

Where is that phonebook amyway.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By chance did you mail it with a newsletter?
  • Options
    I'm not that smart apparently.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    If you live near Phoenix I could come help you look.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Why do I have a feeling that means you'll be searching hi and low in that humi. In that case I'll head on over too hehehe  :D
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    What are your prize possessions maybe you packed them with photos, jewlery, garage items, tool boxes, golf clubs, hobby stuff (you guys do funny ish sometimes)
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Why do I have a feeling that means you'll be searching hi and low in that humi. In that case I'll head on over too hehehe  :D
    You see right through me Trish.  :)
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your freezer
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the spot you keep the bills from your sekrit credit card that you use for cigar purchases.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In an old briefcase with the JFK docs..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With your clean underware
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the box with your bike leathers.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s in a box marked miscellaneous 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    My wife has a jewelry cabinet that the frame was damaged so it's been sitting in the workshop and I hadn't looked in there...NOPE. So there are a few places I haven't looked apparently. Was pretty sure I wouldn't have trusted such important documentation to her care (maybe I should have).

You folks have sure kept me busy checking and re-checking places, appreciate  the help.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    have you checked the trash? That's where most of the stuff I've lost has ended up.
    Darvill Legal Scenes
  • Options
    Glove box or console of car

Do you have a desk at work?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magazine rack by the toilet?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    None of the above.

The only reason I can sleep at night ( during the day this week) is knowing my tax stuff is in a really safe place.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy E=MCHAMMERED, get super wasted again and you will remember.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    books, check your books, tucked in the library, next to how to be a millionaire. 
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    When you moved, did you have a parts box? You know for the bolts for bed frames and such? 
  • Options
    In the refrigerator / freezer!   :#
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    What about on your motorcycle? Saddle bags?
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Lunch box?
  • Options
    Great ideas, have checked them all twice.

You are probably right Ron, as soon I I file I will find the safe place.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Just curious, dd, what is your idea of a safe place?
  • Options
    My thought was one of the 1st things I would open, wouldnt sit in a box for who knows how long. Somebody said in the toilet paper, yea, that is something you would get into fairly quickly.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Sorry to hear you have not found the folder yet, but I think I know where it is.
    In the box, under the mannequin head, where you keep your toupé.