• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the box with kitchen dishes
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotta be with your cigars and guns and liquor
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother,  i would guess you wouldn't have wanted the folder getting mangled or, anything falling out.  You prob layed it flat under/in between something you thought would get unpacked first but now gonna be the last thing you unpack. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See Randy I told you, get wasted again and you will find it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah!  That's where I'd have put in...sure...

(Dang, I wanted to see that chicken dance!)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The box your wife packed with all her um .. er...'hygiene" products.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you found it brother
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TurboTax, a computer is easier to find. 
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she doesn't sell her art, then it was a safe place to hide it from yourself! 
    Glad you found it! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    TurboTax, a computer is easier to find. 
    Tried that David but you need to know the numbers for them to find it. 

Will hammer out the taxes in the morning (before I start drinking, around 6).

Kinda feel like I owe everybody a fiver because of the misleading info on the safe place and all, apparently we were getting close and it was the closest open box.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell you what,  name the best B&M in the West Valley and we'll call it even  :D I drive myself to the east side cause I'm a picky chick.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you found your forms, before when I predicted.   
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A glass bong doesn’t constitute art no matter how fancy it is.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you found it Randy, I can tell it was weighing heavy on your mind so I’m sure it’s a relief to have the important info back in your hands! Plus if I read correctly sounds like you will also get your first return in a while too, so the sooner you file the sooner you will have that in the bank too! FYI if you didn’t know you often get your return back several days or even weeks sooner if you ok direct deposit. Apple and my wife’s care provider job send us our tax information in late January so we did our taxes and got our return about 2 months ago now. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great on the winner
    Booo Hissss on paying taxes
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they smoke well for you bro.

This thread reminds me of what a dumb@ss I can be.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Hope they smoke well for you bro.

This thread reminds me of what a dumb@ss I can be.
    Hey, you misplaced some papers, not your cigars.  So don't be so hard on yourself.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis