Home General Discussion
Options

Good NON-Alcohol beverages for pairing

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coffee, non carbonated unsweetened natural fruit drinks. Occasionally ice water or tea. 
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coffee for me also. 16 oz out of a press.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    It depends on what I'm smoking. If I know something has chocolcate undertones, then I'll have something with chocolate. If I know something has coffee, then I'll have a drink with coffee. Generally, I drink water, or coke. I'm sure there are several different root beers that could be paired with cigars. 
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Coffee
    Iced Coffee
    Root Beer
    Real Ginger Ale 
    Iced Tea
    Anything with a not too sweet flavor. Something that will wash the mouth and allow the cigar to come through clean and fresh.

Exactly my list. And orange Fanta, too.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beer
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I love about this forum, you can learn so much about things you know virtually nothing about.

Welcome to the forum @SmokingDoc
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    BKDog said:
    jd50ae said:
    Coffee
    Iced Coffee
    Root Beer
    Real Ginger Ale 
    Iced Tea
    Anything with a not too sweet flavor. Something that will wash the mouth and allow the cigar to come through clean and fresh.

Exactly my list. And orange Fanta, too.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not this peach & pear seltzer ever again.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't beat lemonade
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

try it..
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Ok, maybe I was hasty, we should do a pass.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ca try some of my Big K generic Cola Chris 😂😂😂
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds interesting at least. It was interesting to see that almost all those that spoke highly of it, immediately followed their praise with nostalgia for a third world or developing nation. 
  • Options
    That sounds interesting at least. It was interesting to see that almost all those that spoke highly of it, immediately followed their praise with nostalgia for a third world or developing nation. 
    Ever tried their cigars?
  • Options
    Stubble said:
    Ever tried their cigars?

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Yakster said:

Yeah, you can't tilt one of these back expecting a "soda".... will f$ck up your world as you knew it. lol
  • Options
    I liked how truly offended many of them were that the guy didn’t like it. As if somehow his opinion was a direct insult on their own personal tastes, pretty ridiculous. 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked how truly offended many of them were that the guy didn’t like it. As if somehow his opinion was a direct insult on their own personal tastes, pretty ridiculous. 
    That's how it works now. If one's  opinion differs from someone else's then they're a ****.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N a z i isn't allowed here. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N a z i isn't allowed here. 
    The moderators are all nazis.   :#
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    You hit the Godwin's Law filter, it prevents the early demise of aimless rambling and blather on the forum.
  • Options

• Options
    I'll think of a witty reply after I'm done with these TPS reports.
  • Options
     o:) 
  • Options

LOL! Right?!  If you read between the lines on the responses, they were all calling him a racist, oppressive, blue-eyed Devil....But heaven forbid he posts about enjoying some of this "great non-alcoholic malt beverage" and the same responders would be roasting him for appropriation of their "identityand culture "

k. I'm done now. 
  • Options

LOL! Right?!  If you read between the lines on the responses, they were all calling him a racist, oppressive, blue-eyed Devil....But heaven forbid he posts about enjoying some of this "great non-alcoholic malt beverage" and the same responders would be roasting him for appropriation of their "identityand culture "

k. I'm done now. 
    They're eurotards, specifically Dan Nova, because they have nothing better to do than hate on America and hate on people who don't agree with what their culture/country likes.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for you, Randy!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis