Home General Discussion
Options

Good NON-Alcohol beverages for pairing

13»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Randy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    dirtdude said:
    dirtdude said:
    This is what I love about this forum, you can learn so much about things you know virtually nothing about.

Due to recent lifestyle decisions, this thread may take on new significance. After a long hard run with the bottle, I decided to set it aside ten days ago. I'm getting such a kick out of a simple glass of ice water but should that lose its flavor I know where to look.
    I had to hit the WTF button on this because that's usually your thing. But on a serious note, good for you, Randy.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not how much you drink, it's what it does to you. Best wishes Randy.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not how much you drink, it's what it does to you. Best wishes, Randy.
  • Options
    Ksnyder211Ksnyder211 Posts: 9
    Blond coffee.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like blonde women better 😈
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemonade.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10

New sodas launched designed to pair with cigars.

https://halfwheel.com/abbina-launches-sodas-made-to-pair-with-cigars/432493/

No word on how good they are.

Post edited by Yakster on
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    New sodas launched designed to pair with cigars.

https://halfwheel.com/abbina-launches-sodas-made-to-pair-with-cigars/432493/

No word on how good they are.

Interesting. The problem I see is the price point. Many non-alcoholic versions of drinks/mocktails have a tough time getting folks to spend at comparable alcoholic prices. It’s hip at the moment with alcohol free wine, beer and spirits versions but I don’t think it will stick long term when one can easily get some grape juice, root beer, ginger beer ect for much cheaper. It’s an interesting concept though to be sure with more and more folks choosing to abstain from booze.

• Options
    TeoracerTeoracer Posts: 20 ✭✭

I find seltzer to be a good sub when I am unable to have an adult beverage. I personally like lime flavored or just plain but with so many flavors available you should be able to find one!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

No sugar root beer is excellent!

Don't look ↑