Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Severe back strain... Any tips?

13»

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death=No pain.  Problem solved, problem staying solved.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiger balm.
    It will generate heat and help the muscle that is spasming to release.
    But be careful! Wash your fingers thoroughly with soap and water after you apply it! Do NOT touch your eyes, nose, or naughty bits with any residue of this liquid fire! 
    You might consider sleeping on the floor also. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Do NOT touch your eyes, nose, or naughty bits with any residue of this liquid fire! 
    Great... How am I supposed to drive? @Trish :wink:
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Do NOT touch your eyes, nose, or naughty bits with any residue of this liquid fire! 
    Apparently you will drive hot,  flustered, excited and with prying eyes... hehehe 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This talk about back strain jinxed me--wracked my back pushing salt hay bales and potting soil, while leaned over, into the back of the station wagon, should have known better. 
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, Edward! That's not a trend I was trying to start. Hope it's not too serious.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the prequel.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Good thing I'm not driving a truck around the Pittsburgh area any time soon.  B)  
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This talk about back strain jinxed me--wracked my back pushing salt hay bales and potting soil, while leaned over, into the back of the station wagon, should have known better. 
    Me too Edward, backs are always vulnerable running heavy equipment, this is the first day in ten that I haven't needed a ibuprophen/aspirin bomb to get me througb the day, 7 days off so should be healed up before I have to go back.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, Edward! That's not a trend I was trying to start. Hope it's not too serious.
    I'm babying it, I can bend over but straightening back up sends sharp warning signals. Got an employee to unload the straw/potting soil, wife is mowing the lawn for me. I could do it but am playing it safe. Should calm down in a day or two I hope.