Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

The animals in that house seem to like you.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cats really dig beards...

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:
    Cats really dig beards...

Not as much as grandkids.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

@d_blades said:
    Not as much as grandkids.

I can remember my Papaw letting my siblings and I pull strands of hair from his beard when we were sitting on his lap. His ample belly would bounce as he laughed at our reactions to the faces he made as we pulled the strands. For all his flaws, he had a generous heart.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn't get the boom microphone on my Bluetooth headset to work to save my life last night for the vHerf, but it works today after shutting down the laptop. Yesterday it would only connect the music profile which doesn't support the microphone but today it connected and shows both the music and voice profiles connected.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Today I did laundry, vacuumed, clean the bathrooms, mopped, washed dishes, watched a little T.V. with my youngest son, and am now waiting for my wife to get home from work so that I can get out to the shop and do some man stuff...while having a cigar of course.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

Glad to hear it's not serious I know how much my kids piss me off but it's always alittle scary taking them to the hospital.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Just got home from the hospital. My son had severe abdominal pain, and we went to his pediatrician, who then hurriedly sent us to the ER for fear of appendicitis. Turns out he's been storing his poo for the winter and is backed up. Doc prescribed two enimas and "craploads" of miralax.

The doc asked if he wanted the kid to get the first enima at the hospital, or if we wanted to do it at home. I said, "oh, I would love to do it," but I was overruled by mom.

Lucky him.

This should be your new best friend.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Just got home from the hospital. My son had severe abdominal pain, and we went to his pediatrician, who then hurriedly sent us to the ER for fear of appendicitis. Turns out he's been storing his poo for the winter and is backed up. Doc prescribed two enimas and "craploads" of miralax.

The doc asked if he wanted the kid to get the first enima at the hospital, or if we wanted to do it at home. I said, "oh, I would love to do it," but I was overruled by mom.

Lucky him.

I've got four tubs of it. He has to drink 20 tablespoons in the next 24 hours

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Stubble said:

@VegasFrank said:

Lucky him.

I've got four tubs of it. He has to drink 20 tablespoons in the next 24 hours

Good.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did not a **** thing yesterday except migrate my data to a new phone.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

What did you do with the other 23 and a half hours yesterday? 😂

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

@Jrflickster said:
    Bowled a 623. Slowly getting that average back to 200+

Manys the night I’ve thrown two 200’s and not hit 600. The 9-pin should be banned like asbestos.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

I did a smoke-off of Peterson Early Morning Pipe versus Sutliff Match Dunhill Early Morning Pipe (Sunrise) and my tinnitus kicked in strong. Having a second bowl of the winner, Peterson EMP was probably not my wisest move. Not alcohol related, drinking water.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    What did you do with the other 23 and a half hours yesterday? 😂

It actually took several tries to get all my data to transfer over. Then I did jack shiite.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

got a couple of dandelions flowering in the lawn. No snow or ice yet, helps to be surrounded by still warmish ocean I guess. But we pay for it in the spring when the rest of you are warming up and we are surrounded by cold water.

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    got a couple of dandelions flowering in the lawn.

I harvest dandelions for salads, since I do not use any chemical fertilizers. They are quite good!

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Strip club furnace not working.

• Options

yeah, they don't want frozen pips

• Options

while checking my points total I noticed Yakster just got the 5000 agrees badge. Congrats, Chris!

• Options

I chose the handle Yakster because I like to kayak, but it appears I also like to make yakkity yak on the forum. I can be quiet in person, I swear.

Trying to run a report of last quarter's opened cases for customer X is taking forever and erroring out. So annoying.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now 5001.........

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Strip club furnace not working.

I used to deliver ice cream to one! My drivers fought over that one!