Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a truckload of fire wood and fired up the wood stove for the first time since the spring.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Counted the new mole hills out by the garden. There are nine!!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Viaje? 
    The Mole Zombie Maker
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...looked at this thread again.....
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    ...looked at this thread again.....
    I doubt that.....
  • Options
    we don't have moles, we have voles and they are a poor excuse for a mouse like critter.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we don't have moles, we have voles and they are a poor excuse for a mouse like critter.
    Classist!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Ate a bunch.  And I mean a bunch of oysters the other day at a nearby festival.  Yummiest slime ever.

Unfortunately I had to leave early because our daughter locked herself out of the house.  Otherwise I probably would have made myself sick with the things.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    Ate a bunch.  And I mean a bunch of oysters the other day at a nearby festival.  
    Used to live on an inlet near Olympia WA that was used for growing oysters, saw the guys working down there one day so asked them if they minded if we took a sample once in a while. They said help yourself, we don't want you taking truckloads to town but for yourself it's no problem. We ate a lot of oysters for 5 years...only took a couple truckloads to town
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We gotten too. The little furbag voles ate my pee, sugar snaps that is.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thirst...It's the kind that leaves your throat sore and feeling cracked and brittle, like an eggshell left on the sidewalk in the summer. I can see a lone pirate ship adrift on the open ocean, far away from any inhabited islands, searching desperately for land to quench the thirst of its loathing crew. A small pond, more like a cesspool would be the most welcome sight; I'd settle for licking the condensation from the tailpipe of a muddy Subaru Forester right about now. Stumbling downstairs and opening the fridge with my shaking hand, I am met with a friendly cheer by my old friends, Mexico Fanta and Capri Sun.

Bed...no two beds are quite the same...

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just listening to the crickets.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Dr. appointment
  • Options
    Taking Mother to her doctor appointment. 
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working and organizing the new tupperdor to make space. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emergency Operations Center training day 3 of 4 ( 9 hrs a day).........   

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eating plain steamed broccoli and plain oatmeal...damn bodybuilding diet. Almost forgot and Fage plain 0 fat yogurt with a little strawberry protein powder.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to block this thread from Recent Discussions?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Is there any way to lose the thread entirely??
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Eating plain steamed broccoli and plain oatmeal...damn bodybuilding diet. Almost forgot and Fage plain 0 fat yogurt with a little strawberry protein powder.
    I feel sorry for whoever is downwind of you soon.........
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Is there any way to lose the thread entirely??

The Professor (@Stubble) is doing a social x-spearmint. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just reminds me of status updates on FB, so no big deal to me. Easy to ignore too if it’s not your thing I guess. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boveda threads