Home General Discussion

Muletown Herf 2019 March 22-24 2019

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    @Bob_Luken winner winner Bob buys dinner, lol. Bob wins the Padrones I wondered why he was so eager to hold the hat for the drawing, lol. 

I knew those "slight of hand" classes years ago at the YMCA would eventually pay off! 
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge shout-out to Julian of Battleground South for the great weekend. 
    Ten-South Photography gets credit for the great photos posted above. They did an Awesome job. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge shout-out to Julian of Battleground South for the great weekend. 
    Ten-South Photography gets credit for the great photos posted above. They did an Awesome job. 
    Yep, I’ll be stealing them on my phone. 
    I don’t know about everyone else but I actually got back home under my my budget of 1000$ by 200$. Thanks Patrick 😂
    Muletown Herf 19 is in the books, we will start planning soon Muletown Herf 20. If you missed it, make plans to come next year. I do think Spring break interfered with some being able to come to the herf. We don't want to have it up in the summer because of the Heat and Humidity. So I am open to any suggestion of dates, and things that might be fun. Let me know your thoughts. It was a great weekend. For the record, the Owners of Battleground are awesome, and they helped make it a wonderful experience. 
    Here's a big "THANK YOU" to EVERYONE who came. Without y'all, it woulda been just another regular old weekend down in muletown. And especially those who came from far and wide. Hat's off to you travelers. 
    Pics from the Muletown Herf to appear in Cigar Snob Magazine 
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2030999223693264&id=900505686742629&sfnsn=mo
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A testament to how many cigars I took to and came with from Muletown, I've been out of town almost two weeks and just brought my herfador and travel tupperdor with me and still have plenty of cigars.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Cigar Snobs Magazine next issue (June) will have pictures and a brief story on the Herf. 

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Cigar Snobs Magazine next issue (June) will have pictures and a brief story on the Herf. 

Gonna buy five copies for my mother!
    Rolling Stone

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Bob_Luken said:

Gonna buy five copies for my mother!
    Rolling Stone
    I knew somebody'd get it. :) 

Congrats to Julian for being recognized and honored for what he does not just as a business man, but what he does for the culture of Cigars and Cigar smokers.

https://youtu.be/GBRvMK5HTVw
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like an F’ing great time!! I’d love to go next year!! Well done gents 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark on you calender the last weekend in March. That is the date I was told.  @Bigshizza
    Bigshizza said:
    That would be awesome!
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this going down again this year? 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....