Home General Discussion
Options

New World Cameroon

1235»

Comments

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

That Cameroon 30 pack assortment I saw earlier looked pretty good too. I immediately thought of this thread when I saw it.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    That Cameroon 30 pack assortment I saw earlier looked pretty good too. I immediately thought of this thread when I saw it.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@0patience said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Six different five packs of Cameroon cigars, good ones too IIRC (Partagas cam, RP vin cam, AJ NW Cam, H. Upman vin cam, LFD cam, and another I can't remember) for $105. It showed up a few times.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@0patience said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Six different five packs of Cameroon cigars, good ones too IIRC (Partagas cam, RP vin cam, AJ NW Cam, H. Upman vin cam, LFD cam, and another I can't remember) for $105. It showed up a few times.

Oh damn, that sounds pretty good.
    I'll have to keep my eye out.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smoked the Churchill size this morning and it is a much more rounded smoke than the robusto. Less pepper and less strength so I could enjoy the Cameroon wrapper.