New World Cameroon

deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
This looks interesting 

@0patience ;

Comments

• 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 8,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just received an email from them that they have shipped out to stores and was released 2 weeks ago. Most everywhere I have checked that lists them has them backordered.
    There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Some k n o b blocked the word k n o b and now we can't talk about adjusting the k n o b on the radio.
  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Just received an email from them that they have shipped out to stores and was released 2 weeks ago. Most everywhere I have checked that lists them has them backordered.
    Tony, I’ve seen people smoking them on Instagram but haven’t seen them for sale and available.
    deadman said:
    0patience said:
    Tony, I’ve seen people smoking them on Instagram but haven’t seen them for sale and available.
    I emailed andyd to see if they will be getting them in.
    One of the sites lists them for $5.25 ea for robustos and $99/box. So that seems reasonable.

Wylaff said:

Some k n o b blocked the word k n o b and now we can't talk about adjusting the k n o b on the radio.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smallbatchcigar.com, you're welcome.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    @Patrickbrick
    Thanks!
    That's even cheaper than I thought.

Wylaff said:

• RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 6,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting 
    5 pack ordered. Yeah man!

Wylaff said:

• silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, Patrick, in for a 5er.
    Next month, I'll be hopefully getting a box, if they are as good as I hope.

Wylaff said:

• YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 7,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the review, Tony.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • dbeckomdbeckom Istanbul Turkey Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know if you like it I will as well

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    edited January 22
    @Amos_Umwhat
    Tupperdor?

Wylaff said:

• jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out, Tony. It sounds like you’re on their radar again...  :#
    Mr. McConnell needs to find space in the next few days.  Come on Tony not everything is about you, at least not yet.
    I saw that. Thank you.
    I edited my response. LOL!

Wylaff said:

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh oh.  I just bought, and filled 3 Tupperware containers this month!  :o
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give them a go if you don't like them send out the remainder, if you like them, sorry, not sorry.  Figured I owed you from long ago and never came through, so enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Give them a go if you don't like them send out the remainder, if you like them, sorry, not sorry.  Figured I owed you from long ago and never came through, so enjoy!
    Oh, I expect I'll like them.  I like almost everything A.J. has done, and love Cameroon.  I don't remember anyone owing me anything, but I am thinking I'll have to clear a little space, and I may owe somebody something, ahem.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  
    I too remember you owe @0patience
    Wait. What?
    There's no call for that.

Wylaff said:

So I couldn't wait, tried one of the torpedo vitola that @Patrickbrick sent me yesterday, and all I can say is...

Lovely!

If these get better with rest,  wow!
    So I couldn't wait, tried one of the torpedo vitola that @Patrickbrick sent me yesterday, and all I can say is...

Lovely!

If these get better with rest,  wow!
    Kind of frighteningly good, huh?  :D
    I will be getting more after the first.

Wylaff said:

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these stellar reviews looks like I may need to purchase a 5r