Home General Discussion

New World Cameroon

deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
This looks interesting 

@0patience

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just received an email from them that they have shipped out to stores and was released 2 weeks ago. Most everywhere I have checked that lists them has them backordered.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Just received an email from them that they have shipped out to stores and was released 2 weeks ago. Most everywhere I have checked that lists them has them backordered.
    Tony, I’ve seen people smoking them on Instagram but haven’t seen them for sale and available.
    deadman said:
    0patience said:
    Tony, I’ve seen people smoking them on Instagram but haven’t seen them for sale and available.
    I emailed andyd to see if they will be getting them in.
    One of the sites lists them for $5.25 ea for robustos and $99/box. So that seems reasonable.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smallbatchcigar.com, you're welcome.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    @Patrickbrick
    Thanks!
    That's even cheaper than I thought.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting 
    5 pack ordered. Yeah man!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, Patrick, in for a 5er.
    Next month, I'll be hopefully getting a box, if they are as good as I hope.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the review, Tony.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know if you like it I will as well

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    edited January 2019
    @Amos_Umwhat
    Tupperdor?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out, Tony. It sounds like you’re on their radar again...  :#
    Mr. McConnell needs to find space in the next few days.  Come on Tony not everything is about you, at least not yet.
    I saw that. Thank you.
    I edited my response. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh oh.  I just bought, and filled 3 Tupperware containers this month!  :o
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give them a go if you don't like them send out the remainder, if you like them, sorry, not sorry.  Figured I owed you from long ago and never came through, so enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Give them a go if you don't like them send out the remainder, if you like them, sorry, not sorry.  Figured I owed you from long ago and never came through, so enjoy!
    Oh, I expect I'll like them.  I like almost everything A.J. has done, and love Cameroon.  I don't remember anyone owing me anything, but I am thinking I'll have to clear a little space, and I may owe somebody something, ahem.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    I too remember you owe @0patience
    Wait. What?
    There's no call for that.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    So I couldn't wait, tried one of the torpedo vitola that @Patrickbrick sent me yesterday, and all I can say is...

Lovely!

If these get better with rest,  wow!

So I couldn't wait, tried one of the torpedo vitola that @Patrickbrick sent me yesterday, and all I can say is...

Lovely!

If these get better with rest,  wow!
    Kind of frighteningly good, huh?  :D
    I will be getting more after the first.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    The sticks @Patrickbrick sent me were gone long ago, but I purchased a couple boxes when they became available and have enjoyed many since that time.  They remain everything described above. 

I just have to add that they tend to kick hard.  I have often found that I need to be sure to have something substantial to eat prior to smoking.