AOC

1235»

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 6,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere there has to be a meme where Igor gets the wrong brain and it's labeled AOC.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 472 ✭✭✭✭

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 9,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll be your Google Biotch

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf or try the iOS vHerf Link for iPhones -Chris
  • webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31
    There are some really funny memes in here, but ^^^ that one is just awesome
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• OldGnomeOldGnome Riverview, FLPosts: 58 ✭✭✭

I couldn't decide between this topic or "you can't make this stuff up."
    =-=-=-=
    Just an Old Gnome
  • jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bill Whittle "Look It Up"

"I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.”

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 6,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're
    Thank you.

I may be repeating myself, but not much bugs me more than memes w/ poor spelling or grammar.  I'm no grammar-**** but c'mon man; you're making something that will travel around the globe, could you just get it right?  I guess it's too much to ask.  I see stuff on fb that is funny and/or perfect for the situation and I just can't put my stamp of approval on it by sharing it.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 3,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

• webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    peter4jc said:
    You're
    Thank you.

I may be repeating myself, but not much bugs me more than memes w/ poor spelling or grammar.  I'm no grammar-**** but c'mon man; you're making something that will travel around the globe, could you just get it right?  I guess it's too much to ask.  I see stuff on fb that is funny and/or perfect for the situation and I just can't put my stamp of approval on it by sharing it.

Hey, Peter. Lighten up, man. Can you just imagine how terrible it would be if English teachers went around bruising the self esteem of their students by correcting their spelling or grammar?  Heaven forbid. 

I mean, it's not as if we couldn’t figure out what those poor misfits meant..., right?  🙄
    Grammar is racist
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    jlmarta said:
    peter4jc said:
    You're
    Thank you.

Hey, Peter. Lighten up, man. Can you just imagine how terrible it would be if English teachers went around bruising the self esteem of their students by correcting their spelling or grammar?  Heaven forbid. 

I mean, it's not as if we couldn’t figure out what those poor misfits meant..., right?  🙄
    Grammar is racist
    Well, yeah, but she's old, just a product of her environment, we should be more culturally sensitive to her upbringing..., oh, wait, I get it!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.”

Here is someone else doing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gErodlkQR_k

• deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 3,836 ✭✭✭✭✭