Home Non Cigar Related

AOC

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere there has to be a meme where Igor gets the wrong brain and it's labeled AOC.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll be your Google Biotch

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    There are some really funny memes in here, but ^^^ that one is just awesome
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• OldGnomeOldGnome Posts: 58 ✭✭✭

I couldn't decide between this topic or "you can't make this stuff up."
    =-=-=-=
    Just an Old Gnome
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're
    Thank you.

I may be repeating myself, but not much bugs me more than memes w/ poor spelling or grammar.  I'm no grammar-**** but c'mon man; you're making something that will travel around the globe, could you just get it right?  I guess it's too much to ask.  I see stuff on fb that is funny and/or perfect for the situation and I just can't put my stamp of approval on it by sharing it.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    peter4jc said:
    You're
    Thank you.

I may be repeating myself, but not much bugs me more than memes w/ poor spelling or grammar.  I'm no grammar-**** but c'mon man; you're making something that will travel around the globe, could you just get it right?  I guess it's too much to ask.  I see stuff on fb that is funny and/or perfect for the situation and I just can't put my stamp of approval on it by sharing it.

Hey, Peter. Lighten up, man. Can you just imagine how terrible it would be if English teachers went around bruising the self esteem of their students by correcting their spelling or grammar?  Heaven forbid. 

I mean, it's not as if we couldn’t figure out what those poor misfits meant..., right?  🙄
    Grammar is racist
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    jlmarta said:
    peter4jc said:
    You're
    Thank you.

Hey, Peter. Lighten up, man. Can you just imagine how terrible it would be if English teachers went around bruising the self esteem of their students by correcting their spelling or grammar?  Heaven forbid. 

I mean, it's not as if we couldn’t figure out what those poor misfits meant..., right?  🙄
    Grammar is racist
    Well, yeah, but she's old, just a product of her environment, we should be more culturally sensitive to her upbringing..., oh, wait, I get it!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Here is someone else doing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gErodlkQR_k
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

I miss this thread

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Rhamlin said:

Come on man, tell me that doesn't sound like a trump quote.

Allegedly it is! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/jul/11/facebook-posts/ocasio-cortez-didnt-say-she-speaks-herself-because/

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

I almost piīssed myself just now

Don't look ↑

Trump 2024😉

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

They should really use the entire quote

I am speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things. In fact, in my book [The America We Deserve] in 2000, I talked about Osama Bin Laden … I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are.

Yes Trump says a lot of things, but the media had a habit of adding orndelting entire sentences to make him look bad.
    Not to say he didnt say things he shouldnt have or in a way he shouldnt

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:

I am speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things. In fact, in my book [The America We Deserve] in 2000, I talked about Osama Bin Laden … I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are.

Yes Trump says a lot of things, but the media had a habit of adding orndelting entire sentences to make him look bad.

He still sounds like a drunk uncle speaking to all the girls at a graduation party..... just saying.

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Diver43 said:

He still sounds like a drunk uncle speaking to all the girls at a graduation party..... just saying.

Agree, my point has always been there was no need to lie he always talked like a simpleton even though he is extremely intelligent.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5