Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2019 CCom Fantasy Football League

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    No problem, one of you will send to the other and the other people will go based on order of entry. 
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
     No need to be all PC about it. Y’all are saying “whoever it is” 😂. We all know it’ll be me as I’m getting my a$$ kicked into oblivion. It’s ok to say it. 😂.

Since I’ve lost the bet to Fvckin Calvin, and also need to make a league payout, I’ll make it more like a double shot. 

Thanks for accommodating my a$$ kicking Y’all  😉

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Stranger **** has happened my friend, but a little PC still there lol
    And apparently you cant say $h!t
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
     No need to be all PC about it. Y’all are saying “whoever it is” 😂. We all know it’ll be me as I’m getting my a$$ kicked into oblivion. It’s ok to say it. 😂.

Since I’ve lost the bet to Fvckin Calvin, and also need to make a league payout, I’ll make it more like a double shot. 

The whole point of that olive branch was to prevent me from getting two bombs you losing sack of $h!t 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least Durwood was in the running....even if fvcking Calvin kicked the dogchit outta him.
    A little dirt never hurt
    skydiverD said:

The whole point of that olive branch was to prevent me from getting two bombs you losing sack of $h!t 
    A $hit ton of infused ceegars have your name all over them, Fvckin Calvin.... 😂
    Interesting stuff here......Hopkins and Watson pick today to have me a bad game.  From 30 point projected champ, to predicted 10 point loss.  Gonna come down to the wire
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colleen was happy about that.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Should be a way more interesting finish than the toilet bowl, as my tur....uh, team, has already been flushed.  :D

Good luck to both y'all.  Fvckin Calvin, I'll need that addy son!
    skydiverD said:
    Should be a way more interesting finish than the toilet bowl, as my tur....uh, team, has already been flushed.  :D

Good luck to both y'all.  Fvckin Calvin, I'll need that addy son!
    I'm not giving it out until the games are over, at least today's. You never know what can happen. 
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^  LOL

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

^^^  LOL
    Relax, I'll give it out 12 hours from now if I need to, it's just bad karma. 
    No worries. I already have it 😂
    I forgot, I picked up some Bears to unleash on you tonite!  Figured if I going down, I’m going down in flames!!  😂
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good season fellas.  Lots of fun. Tell me where to send the Gurkahs.
    Don't look ↑
    It all comes down to Aaron Jones tonite.  Classic Superbowl down to the wire!  Good luck to all y'all.

edited December 2019
    I'm done.....i know Jones had some big games this year, but he aint going for 35 tonight sadly. 
    Im callin it unless something absurd happens between now at midnight lol.  Congrats to the Champ, thought I had it but Colleen has pulled it off.  I will post who sends to who below.....3rd place fellas, you know what youre doing:) 
    Cigarexplorer, Vegasfrank, Acasazza21
    Robissweet, Dirtdude......pm to get Patrick (aka Colleens) info or feel free to email them. 

Grawls, Industmech, JGBiv send to me......addy incoming fellas
    Colleen says thank you Calvin, and suck it Day-Run!  Ok that last part may have been from me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent. Congrats on the win Colleen! 
    This win is just more proof that Colleen knows more about pretty much everything, than Patrick. 😂 

Congrats Colleen!  I’m sure she has better taste in cigars than Patrick as well. 😉
    Whoa!  We may have all spoke too soon!!!
    It got close there didnt it lol
    So what's Colleen's favorite stogie?  Other than anything that Patrick didn't buy.....
    Don't look ↑
    Colleen doesn't smoke cigars, she just likes fantasy football.
    MOW badge received.
    edited December 2019
    Okay, then send gurkhas and fohibas. Loud and clear brother.  If it's not too much trouble, I have a few boxes of Tatiana's I can ship your way also.
    Don't look ↑
    Yes sir, I agree that would be too much trouble.
    MOW badge received.