124»

Comments

• VulchorVulchor FloridaPosts: 4,770 ✭✭✭
    1/4 of season done already......lordy. 
  • jgibvjgibv John G.Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate ppr.  Just lmk where to send lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• skydiverDskydiverD Chicagoland AreaPosts: 2,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this season is killing me slowly, death by 1000 cuts LOL.  I have rarely had this many injuries in a season, let alone in the first 4 weeks.  I should rename my team to Walking Dead.

But, as bas as it's been, I'm only 2 games out.  Rally time has to start now though!

Don't give up Gibby!  I too hate PPR and was surprised to find out we were PPR, after our draft, when I used NON PPR rankings...  Whoops!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293 ;
    Now I feel bad, but I did post that on the first page here so I didn't try to sneak in the PPR lol. I used to hate the PPR leagues also, but honestly over the last three or four years every other fantasy league I am in has adopted that format, so I basically did so since I figured that was the going way of doing it now.
    Don’t sweat it. I coulda read the post. 😂. Sure wish I woulda drafted CMC with that #1 pick though.  Doh!  😂
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo ChicagoPosts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Don’t sweat it. I coulda read the post. 😂. Sure wish I woulda drafted CMC with that #1 pick though.  Doh!  😂
    I was psyched when you picked Barkley first and I got him. Now Barkley is hurt and McCaffrey scored 47 points and I'm still going to lose to you this week. 
    skydiverD said:
    I was psyched when you picked Barkley first and I got him. Now Barkley is hurt and McCaffrey scored 47 points and I'm still going to lose to you this week. 
    Trying to claw my way back into this. Injuries have rocked me early and often. Feeling lucky to get a win this week for sure. Thanks for taking it easy on me. 😉
    First cross divisional matchups.  And it all comes down to Aaron Jones tonite needing to score 14.6 points or more to complete the East Division Sweep of the West.  Wow, y'all in the west were supposed to win those matchups to help me out, since me beating  @grawls was a given.  Way to let me down ya Scrubs!!!  :D 

Me and Ben had a side be also, so a couple other members of the Lou crew are gonna get theirs......
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank North Town, VegasPosts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course you know what they say, nothing beats a Gurkha.  (Vegas gurkhas, that is)
    edited October 23
    Hard to believe how fast the season is moving.  

Glad to see the races tightening up as well.  Going to be an exciting 5 weeks to get one of those coveted playoff spots...

And wow, do the Bears ever suck.  Totally depressing to think they need a new QB, again...…..  But it was awesome to see my fantasy teams namesake (now on TN) doing what he does best this past week..... Doink!
  • jgibvjgibv John G.Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor said:
    Now I feel bad, but I did post that on the first page here so I didn't try to sneak in the PPR lol. I used to hate the PPR leagues also, but honestly over the last three or four years every other fantasy league I am in has adopted that format, so I basically did so since I figured that was the going way of doing it now.
    Ehh don’t feel bad.  Not your fault I didn’t read the post LOL.

Still a fun season, just wish my team was better!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

As much as Trubisky is not a starting QB, Nagy is to blame for the loss yesterday IMO.  I was ready to throw my stuffed Bear out the window 
    Totally agree. Nagy is in over his head.  His play calling had me shaking my head but the worst offense was kneeling  with 40 seconds left. They should most certainly have tried to get closer. And then to hear him in the press conferences yesterday and today defending that stupid decision. Unreal. 
    And basically every team we needed to lose to try and scratch back into playoff hunt won this weekend......****. 
    Da Bears!  Suck.....  Talk about regression from last year.  What the H.E.L.L.?

Week 12 is upon us.  Playoff race is tight!  The East has basically dropped a sledgehammer on the west since interdivision play started.  Crazy stuff.  Calvins team just keeps putting up ridiculous numbers.  Hope I don't match up against them anytime soon (should we both make the playoffs, as of right now anything can happen).....  

Saquon = bust of the year!  Yay me :#