2019 CCom Fantasy Football League

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    1/4 of season done already......lordy. 
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate ppr.  Just lmk where to send lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this season is killing me slowly, death by 1000 cuts LOL.  I have rarely had this many injuries in a season, let alone in the first 4 weeks.  I should rename my team to Walking Dead.

But, as bas as it's been, I'm only 2 games out.  Rally time has to start now though!

Don't give up Gibby!  I too hate PPR and was surprised to find out we were PPR, after our draft, when I used NON PPR rankings...  Whoops!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Now I feel bad, but I did post that on the first page here so I didn't try to sneak in the PPR lol. I used to hate the PPR leagues also, but honestly over the last three or four years every other fantasy league I am in has adopted that format, so I basically did so since I figured that was the going way of doing it now.
    Don’t sweat it. I coulda read the post. 😂. Sure wish I woulda drafted CMC with that #1 pick though.  Doh!  😂
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Don’t sweat it. I coulda read the post. 😂. Sure wish I woulda drafted CMC with that #1 pick though.  Doh!  😂
    I was psyched when you picked Barkley first and I got him. Now Barkley is hurt and McCaffrey scored 47 points and I'm still going to lose to you this week. 
    skydiverD said:
    I was psyched when you picked Barkley first and I got him. Now Barkley is hurt and McCaffrey scored 47 points and I'm still going to lose to you this week. 
    Trying to claw my way back into this. Injuries have rocked me early and often. Feeling lucky to get a win this week for sure. Thanks for taking it easy on me. 😉
    First cross divisional matchups.  And it all comes down to Aaron Jones tonite needing to score 14.6 points or more to complete the East Division Sweep of the West.  Wow, y'all in the west were supposed to win those matchups to help me out, since me beating  @grawls was a given.  Way to let me down ya Scrubs!!!  :D 

Me and Ben had a side be also, so a couple other members of the Lou crew are gonna get theirs......
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course you know what they say, nothing beats a Gurkha.  (Vegas gurkhas, that is)
    Don't look ↑
    edited October 2019
    Hard to believe how fast the season is moving.  

Glad to see the races tightening up as well.  Going to be an exciting 5 weeks to get one of those coveted playoff spots...

And wow, do the Bears ever suck.  Totally depressing to think they need a new QB, again...…..  But it was awesome to see my fantasy teams namesake (now on TN) doing what he does best this past week..... Doink!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor said:
    Now I feel bad, but I did post that on the first page here so I didn't try to sneak in the PPR lol. I used to hate the PPR leagues also, but honestly over the last three or four years every other fantasy league I am in has adopted that format, so I basically did so since I figured that was the going way of doing it now.
    Ehh don’t feel bad.  Not your fault I didn’t read the post LOL.

Still a fun season, just wish my team was better!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

As much as Trubisky is not a starting QB, Nagy is to blame for the loss yesterday IMO.  I was ready to throw my stuffed Bear out the window 
    Totally agree. Nagy is in over his head.  His play calling had me shaking my head but the worst offense was kneeling  with 40 seconds left. They should most certainly have tried to get closer. And then to hear him in the press conferences yesterday and today defending that stupid decision. Unreal. 
    And basically every team we needed to lose to try and scratch back into playoff hunt won this weekend......****. 
    Da Bears!  Suck.....  Talk about regression from last year.  What the H.E.L.L.?

Week 12 is upon us.  Playoff race is tight!  The East has basically dropped a sledgehammer on the west since interdivision play started.  Crazy stuff.  Calvins team just keeps putting up ridiculous numbers.  Hope I don't match up against them anytime soon (should we both make the playoffs, as of right now anything can happen).....  

Saquon = bust of the year!  Yay me :#
    I cheered in my apartment when you picked him and I got Mccaffrey. The key for my season has been Lamar Jackson though, I thought he'd be pretty good, but not the best fantasy QB in the league. I'm convinced he's going to get hurt though, he doesn't slide. 
    Jackson this year is the cheat code. Like Mahomes last year. Great pick on your part. I went zero qb and it burned me. 

I really shoulda known that this was PPR at draft time. Definitely would have gone mccaffrey first. My bad for not reading the original post. LOL. Dalvin cook has saved my bacon. But to think I coulda had CMac and Cook had I not had my head up my a$$. 😂
    Playoffs begin next week, and going into tonight's game every single playoff spot remains unclaimed and eight teams are still fighting for spots. Now that's one hell of a bunched-up season. Good luck to everybody.
    Everyone please complete your lineups. Even if you’re out of contention. Good luck to everyone, except my opponent 😂
    Looks like we are almost there......my guys (somehow) will be playing against either Druffel or the Cody Parkey boys, all comes down to what Saquan is good for tomorrow night. 
    Congrats on making it back Dave.  I would have loved a rematch of last years championship, but alas, asking Saquon to get about 30 pts tonite is very likely asking too much from a guy who can't seem to run through a wet paper bag :(

Can't blame this on him though, I played the wrong QB, both weeks. :s 

I'll just have to kick Fvcking Calvin's arse in the toilet bowl.  B)
    Bwahahahahahaha @CalvinAndHobo nice defense! 
    Think I will nominate this for the best taunt of the season. LOL
    Yikes! Lol
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the person who cut Winston:

1. Thank you, sir.
    2. Why couldn't you have cut him in week 4?

That is all.
    Don't look ↑
    I just know I lucked out playing Calvin the weeks I did, and not this week. 
    Vulchor said:
    I just know I lucked out playing Calvin the weeks I did, and not this week. 
    The nature of the game. My team is Clayton Kershaw reembodied, Record setting performances every week except when it actually mattered.
    Poor Kershaw, it's a train wreck every time.  Nonsensical.
    Also, me and @skydiverD have a 5er on our toilet bowl matchup these next two weeks, because I forgot that 3rd place still won something, so can you make whoever is 4th place be the person who sends to 3rd, so that he doesn't have to send out two prizes  >:) 
    Looks like you might want to tell me what kinda ceegars you like Fvckin Calvin. 
    skydiverD said:
    Looks like you might want to tell me what kinda ceegars you like Fvckin Calvin. 
    Honestly as long as it’s not flavored I’ll smoke it and probably enjoy it. Some cigars are great but almost all cigars are at least good.