Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2019 CCom Fantasy Football League

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, then I'll just stick with the Gurkahs.  B)B)
    Don't look ↑
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5124 3994 9360 5870 06

on the way Patrick, congrats to Colleen again! 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orlando just destroyed me!  Wow, was all could say for several minutes.  Unbelievable stuff here, Winston Churchill is one my idols this case is amazing!  Thank you! Thank you!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo
    Congrats!  

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Frank the tank got me good!  Thank you very much, absolutely going to smoke that burnt ends after I eat some burnt ends.  Thank you again!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff right there
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I got absolutely destroyed. Thank you very much @skydiverD

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way, Dave

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

If either @RobIsSweet, or @Acasazza21, have sent please pm me so we can try and track it down.  Nothing has shown up as of yet.
    MOW badge received.
    edited January 2020
    Just checked and Acasazza21, hasn't signed on since September, so guessing that one has not nor will be sent.  And robissweet, hasn't been on since the seventh, we shall see.
    MOW badge received.
    On its way, Dave

@Vulchor 9500112647890007716331 USPS says it was delivered on the 13th. 

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked and Acasazza21, hasn't signed on since September, so guessing that one has not nor will be sent.  And robissweet, hasn't been on since the seventh, we shall see.

Drop them a postcard reminder.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    I don't have either address.
    MOW badge received.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been a slacker also, got it on the radar just a lot going on.
    A little dirt never hurt
    I don't have either address.

I have a fresh pack of blank postcards and one of their addresses. I bet I could get the other address from someone on here. Who do they need to send to?

They both owe me.
    MOW badge received.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    That sux. Happened to me last year. @TheBeardedOne864 totally disappeared. He was submitting lineups though.....

With interest now he owes me a few boxes.   Perhaps I should put him in the bad traders thread...  My guess is he don’t come around here no more. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    That sux. Happened to me last year. @TheBeardedOne864 totally disappeared. He was submitting lineups though.....

With interest now he owes me a few boxes.   Perhaps I should put him in the bad traders thread...  My guess is he don’t come around here no more. 
    He got me too in the NFL Pickem league, if you want to put him on the bad traders list I'll be your sponsor. 
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He ^ last logged on in October of 19.
    Don't look ↑
    On its way, Dave

@Vulchor

edited January 2020
    "Daves not here man."  He's gone until "March madness".
    MOW badge received.
    Received a crazy good selection from @dirtdude, I will get a picture up at some point.  Thank you Randy, you certainly know what I like.
    MOW badge received.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Glad I finally got them out, been a little hectic around here. Enjoy brother, don't forget to tell Colleen congrats.
    A little dirt never hurt

MOW badge received.

Wrong....i missed March Madness lol. We doing a league again this year? Sadly, been harder to fill with each passing year.

Especially when participants disappear without paying out. Sorry but I will sit this one out.

MOW badge received.
    edited August 2020

@Patrickbrick said:
    Especially when participants disappear without paying out. Sorry but I will sit this one out.

There was a lot of that last year. You were on the (non-)receiving end of that carp.

Both were on the good traders list ans/or no one objected.....does suck to be on that end though, no doubt.

• cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’d be willing to play again this year, if we get enough participants and/or have a season.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not huge into fantasy football, but are y'all interested in a Pick Em league?