Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

How many are you getting, @Patrickbrick?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone get their Farmer Bills shipped out from Anthony’s yet?

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

Nope

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

@NorCalR1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Nope

Says Pending on my account. I would say hopefully next week they will get them and ship them out.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Just saw on Halfwheel, Davidoff announcing release of "The Blend", Salomon size Davidoff for the low low price of $950 for a box of 10.

I don't think I'll be jumping on that anytime soon.

Its a child's arm, I will not be getting any, believe it or not I only buy what I will smoke.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

DTT/ Famous 80th still available online

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rose of Sharon Desert Rose Lonsdale on the Halfwheel e-mail this morning. That sounds good to me. Hope they start showing up soon.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

Red meat lovers is up at smoke inn

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

Fawk.... sold out

@Vision said:

@Usaf06 said:

Fawk.... sold out

Was gone in a matter of hours.
    I passed on them this year which was a difficult decision.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

Morphine up at fed

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Red Meat Lovers is back up at Smoke Inn they saved some stock.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gone.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Calling Anthony’s right now to see when the fvck the Farmer Bills are shipping...I emailed them no response, been over 5 weeks since pre ordering.

edited December 2020

If you bought a box of Farmer Bill's from Anthony's and have not received it you won't be getting it, they got shorted from Viaje. They will however give you a 5er of each Holiday Blend they just got in so I elected to to that as they will sell out fast.

Options were 5er Holiday Blend and 5er Candy cane with body guards, $130 store credit, or full refund.

• Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,835 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sold out in minutes

I had them in my cart right after getting the email and the fvckers show up Out of Stock during 2nd page of checkout...

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad I've stopped chasing limited additions......I type to slow and I don't take disappointment well......

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh man those look so good and I tried to get some but they were already sold out oh man it looks so good...

said @Guitarded....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Phone call, just saying.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    I'm glad I've stopped chasing limited additions......I type to slow and I don't take disappointment well......

Same here, with a few exceptions. Viaje can suck it. Tired of their 💩.