Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

They still have them in the sampler

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    They still have them in the sampler

I grabbed a sampler. I’m into ziplock at this point

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing new, but Fox cigar has restocked David and Goliath this morning

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Brilliant marketing. Existing blend, new size, new band, $80 bucks for a fiver. I was buying the robusto size off a discount site last year for roughly half that.
    Don’t get me wrong though the tabernacle is one of my all time favorite smokes but I will stick to the old sizes until the price comes down on these.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the way you think, grasshopper!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Called Anthony's spoke with Mike and the Phat Carolina Reapers just landed today! Mike said Andre came through big time with this shipment and expects boxes to start shipping today with freebies! They're coming fellas if you ordered already.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@Cam_91 said:

Brilliant marketing. Existing blend, new size, new band, $80 bucks for a fiver. I was buying the robusto size off a discount site last year for roughly half that.
    Don’t get me wrong though the tabernacle is one of my all time favorite smokes but I will stick to the old sizes until the price comes down on these.

I got a box of David, and they are definitely not the same. I love both the original and these, there is definitely a difference when smoked. I did not pay retail and wish I picked up both boxes that were offered.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    edited January 2021

Post edited by Cam_91 on
    edited January 2021

Post edited by Cam_91 on

Wasn’t sure I was following the rules Lol and it was sold out shortly after. Myy baad

That's ok

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Any takers when the Opus 22 release comes out? Only $995 for a box.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might pick up the opus 6 if I can get it for 200.00 again.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Any takers when the Opus 22 release comes out? Only $995 for a box.

At that price, why not buy two or three?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dondurma up

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Goes live in about an hour

Can’t find anything, damnit. @VegasFrank

@Cam_91 said:

You gotta be a member bro. Next year!

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

You gotta be a member bro. Next year!

Like sign in and make an account, or different kind of member? Cause I did the first part

edited February 2021

@Cam_91

You need to be invited by a current member and pay the membership fee. I think it was like 180 last year. Membership comes with swag and between 50 and 20 smokes. In 2020, you got 17 smokes I think, plus an ashtray, cutter, lighter, coin, I'd card, and t-shirt. The smokes are all awesome so far as I can tell. I had one this morning.

I'll give you my invite next year, but you have to yell "go knights go" next time we're on the vherf together.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to be invited by a current member, Cam.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh **** I feel left out