Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

I took a shot on these. Cfed also had punisher and frank castle in stock if you missed them

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worth it?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes!!!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

The originals were good

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Extremely limited restock on AME

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Usaf06 said:
    The originals were good

Wow, Nick and patrick both like a drew estate smoke?

Guess they're both open minded.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Usaf06 said:
    The originals were good

Wow, Nick and patrick both like a drew estate smoke?

I picked them up again. Also I have a bunch of unico stuff that I enjoy.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

If someone was unable to get the bishop blends from JR, Neptune's has the corona larga for $173.68 after hitting the wheel of fortune.

It's says backorder because it's a special order. I figured I'd post it because JR is sold out of the coronas.

https://www.neptunecigar.com/cigars/black-label-trading-company-bishops-blend-corona-larga?inDIYS=0

Post edited by RobbyCruz on

VIA YouTube & Instagram

June LCA - AJ Fernandez Presents The Cigar Clowns - The Ronald
    https://youtu.be/bRIcwakJlds

privadacigarclub
    🤡 Guess who’s back!? Ever wonder what happened to Ronald Mcdonald after he got fired? It's been 6 years...let's catch up! #weareprivada #limitedcigarassociation #lcarelease

@VegasFrank Let's see if this Aj sucks

@Usaf06 said:
    Saints and Sinners coming back for 2021

Would anyone be kind enough to send a referral my way? I will be in your debt longstanding.

@Cam_91 said:

@Usaf06 said:
    Saints and Sinners coming back for 2021

Would anyone be kind enough to send a referral my way? I will be in your debt longstanding.

Mine is spoken for but there is several sns members here.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

You gotta get a referral to buy smokes from some particular site?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

@ShawnOL said:
    You gotta get a referral to buy smokes from some particular site?

Its not a site. Its the private cigar club of Tatuaje

-- Winston Churchill

I’ll pay 💵

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Gave mine to another forum member already

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is awkward ... (it was me)

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey but if you can’t find another referral I am happy to share the spoils with you (the fiver is sent in triplicate) , and I don’t mind parting with some swag

@EgoBoundary said:
    Hey but if you can’t find another referral I am happy to share the spoils with you (the fiver is sent in triplicate) , and I don’t mind parting with some swag

That’s awesome, I’ll reach out if I don’t find anything soon. I do enjoy all things tatuaje

@Cam_91 said:

@EgoBoundary said:

That’s awesome, I’ll reach out if I don’t find anything soon. I do enjoy all things tatuaje

There are a couple more here. @VegasFrank maybe

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve tried 😔

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine was promised out already but @Stubble invited me last year. @Patrickbrick @Guitarded @Yakster were some others that have had it....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not a member, but I've been lucky enough to have traded for and/or been bombed some S&S cigars in the past.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bishops is up on Fox, if anyone's still hunting. Dont think they have lancero boxes, only 5 packs

Fausto Culebra at New Havana

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:
    Fausto Culebra at New Havana

Thanks man, just snagged a couple, was searching yesterday for quite a while with no lucky, Thanks again

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cam is slipping. Lost Angel TAA is up at smoke inn