Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@CommanderDuke1_ said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Did we really need this? Lol

April Fool’s Day has long since passed, but Asylum has a cigar created for the occasion.

The Asylum April Fools is a 9 x 90 cigar that started as an April Fool’s Day joke but is now taking shape as an actual cigar. It will be a Honduran puro made at The CLE Factory in Danlí, Honduras. The company hasn’t finalized pricing for the cigar but says that it will be a limited release.

Asylum made its name as a company known for 7 x 70s at a time when most manufacturers will just starting to introduce 60 ring gauge cigars. The company also sells 80 ring gauge cigars, including an 8 x 80. While this is unlikely to be the first 9 x 90 cigar ever sold, it seems like it will be the first to be sold by a major, nationally distributed brand.

It is scheduled to debut sometime in Q3 2021.

Prepare yourself @VegasFrank hahahahahaha!

He won’t truly be ROTT Frank until he conquers that behemoth LOL I think he’s met his match

The 8x80 i sent him took 3hrs. So let's see if he can handle another inch with more girth!!!!! We both know he can!!!!!....lol

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:

@Cam_91 said:

@CommanderDuke1_ said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Did we really need this? Lol

April Fool’s Day has long since passed, but Asylum has a cigar created for the occasion.

The Asylum April Fools is a 9 x 90 cigar that started as an April Fool’s Day joke but is now taking shape as an actual cigar. It will be a Honduran puro made at The CLE Factory in Danlí, Honduras. The company hasn’t finalized pricing for the cigar but says that it will be a limited release.

Asylum made its name as a company known for 7 x 70s at a time when most manufacturers will just starting to introduce 60 ring gauge cigars. The company also sells 80 ring gauge cigars, including an 8 x 80. While this is unlikely to be the first 9 x 90 cigar ever sold, it seems like it will be the first to be sold by a major, nationally distributed brand.

It is scheduled to debut sometime in Q3 2021.

Prepare yourself @VegasFrank hahahahahaha!

He won’t truly be ROTT Frank until he conquers that behemoth LOL I think he’s met his match

The 8x80 i sent him took 3hrs. So let's see if he can handle another inch with more girth!!!!! We both know he can!!!!!....lol

Frank smoked an 8x80? Geez thats some serious nicotine!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Yeah, with the 2020 las Calaveras blend specifically ^

Or just get some La Imperiosa and call it a day. New isn't always better.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Yeah, with the 2020 las Calaveras blend specifically ^

Or just get some La Imperiosa and call it a day. New isn't always better.

Nothing is always better. Except better. Better is always better.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

CFED

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saints and Sinners coming back for 2021

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    CFED

Already out

@TheKraken said:

@Cam_91 said:
    CFED

Already out

I snagged some 25 min after e-mail. I’ll post more when I see em

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@TheKraken said:

@Cam_91 said:
    CFED

Already out

I snagged some 25 min after e-mail. I’ll post more when I see em

Passed on the cfed. They actually had them up for hours before selling out.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary box split? MSA wrapper...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @EgoBoundary box split? MSA wrapper...

YES, We just need to find it

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just ordered a box from SB

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Snagged some 5er's from SB too, look like they have plenty

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

Sure wish SB wasn’t in CA 😂
    They always have the goods..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@silvermouse said:

Sure wish SB wasn’t in CA 😂
    They always have the goods..

Out of stock this morning.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Quick quick. This place goes fast. Cigar god

More sizes on the same site also

Ahead of the upcoming PCA trade show in Las Vegas (taking place July 9–13, 2021), Alec Bradley has announced the addition of a limited-edition box-pressed format of the Magic Toast brand.

Alec Bradley Magic Toast first debuted at the 2018 edition of the same trade show, being kept top secret—an incentive for retailers to attend—until the event kicked off. The company maintains their support of the trade show, making the Magic Toast Box Pressed Gran Toro exclusive to retailers that attend in 2021.

“ The Premium Cigar Association and this trade show are very important for the future of our industry. With the Magic Toast Box Pressed Gran Toro, we are presenting something special for the retailers that are in support of our industry and this trade show. Now, more than ever, it is important that we stick together as one unified industry, and the PCA trade show is the best vehicle to achieve this.”
    Alec Bradley Founder, Alan Rubin

Alec Bradley Magic Toast Box Pressed Gran Toro is rolled in a 6″ x 54 box-pressed format, marking the first such shape in the Magic Toast line. The blend stays true to the original, using a dark natural wrapper from Honduras, a double binder (somewhat of a signature for Alec Bradley) from Nicaragua and Honduras, and fillers from the same two countries.

The cigars are priced at $11/cigar MSRP, packaged in boxes of 24 cigars. Only 1,000 boxes will be made available for 2021, with an estimated launch of the third quarter of this year.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

HHG samplers at cigarking

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing about Mr. Bigglesworth yet? Man, you guys are slipping 😂

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

The TAA angels whatever they are called this year have finally landed!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

Fox

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

My HnH land today. Showing restraint from Franking one ROTT

CFED

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

Discount code rcigars

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    CFED

The Lanceros sold out while I was entering info, but I think I got the Corona Larga's.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

DOH!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )