• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

cigargod

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Solid price ccom

When youz a ballah!!
    Who do they think they are.... Gurkha?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

No cigars for warriors drive this year. Where's @Glock1975 ?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

I forgot, my fault.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Solid price ccom

I got the same email. There was at least two different blends with that price.

From the Cigar Dojo studios in Lakewood, Colorado, Master Sensei Eric Guttormson comments, “Undercrown Dojo Dogma has been our most popular collaborative cigar by far. They smoke great right out of the box and improve even more with proper age. Our friends and retailers who make up the Cigar Dojo community truly look forward to its release every year, and they never last long on retailers’ shelves or inside consumers’ humidors.”

https://cigardojo.com/?p=58619

Small Batch has Banner, Punisher and Castle up now. GO GO GO!!!

@Vision said:

Taxes got me like

@Cam_91 said:

@Vision said:

Taxes got me like

I effed up and bought a bundle of cigars for the course and a tin of Back2Back (Davidoff made). SMH at the mirror.....

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am debating on whether or not to buy these

@CharlieHeis @Vision

Picked up Castle over Punisher for whatever reason. And I’m not really interested in anything candela, so banner/hulk off the table.

Didn't want to grab too much viaje cause I had my eye on other things. Swooped some Privada Club variety and EP C Pledge instead. Viaje kinda kills me with the secret hush hush stuff

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

@Vision said:

Taxes got me like

I effed up and bought a bundle of cigars for the course and a tin of Back2Back (Davidoff made). SMH at the mirror.....

Pretty sure I can find em at a later date. Noticed these ones hang around for a bit

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:
    Anyone interested in the Illusione TAA release:
    I spoke to Dion a couple days back. He says it will be about 60 days until they arrive, He's keeping 300 boxes in house, and he is not limiting purchase quantities. He couldn't assure me that they would be doing the box discount, but their base price will be $150. If you can't or don't want to find for them elsewhere, let me know and I'd be happy to grab a box for you.

Hear any news @Wylaff ?
    I am in for a box and a 5er when available.
    Thanks Wayne.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:

@Wylaff said:
    Anyone interested in the Illusione TAA release:
    I spoke to Dion a couple days back. He says it will be about 60 days until they arrive, He's keeping 300 boxes in house, and he is not limiting purchase quantities. He couldn't assure me that they would be doing the box discount, but their base price will be $150. If you can't or don't want to find for them elsewhere, let me know and I'd be happy to grab a box for you.

Hear any news @Wylaff ?
    I am in for a box and a 5er when available.
    Thanks Wayne.

Me too

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good idea , I should hop onto this ...

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll pop in this week and see if there is any updates.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

The 2021 Habanos World Days virtual event has kicked off. This is a virtual event being put on by Habanos SA as a result of the cancellation of this the 2021 Festival de Habano due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Like Festival del Habano, Habanos World Days is being used to announce a series of product launches – and much like Festival del Habano, Habanos SA has a featured brand. For 2021, the brand is Cohiba which is celebrating its 55th anniversary this year and, as a result, a special cigar is being released to commemorate the occasion, the Cohiba 55 Aniversario.

The Cohiba 55 Aniversario is being given an Edición Limitada designation and will not be a regular offering by Habanos S.A. The cigar consists of tobaccos from the Vuelta Abajo region of Pinar del Río that have been aged for two years. The cigar comes in a “Victoria” size measuring 57 x 150mm (57 x 5.9″). The cigars are presented ten cigars per box.

Bolivar is coming out with a 2021 too, 25 count box.

MOW badge received.

HVC Cigars has announced the latest edition of the brand’s limited La Rosa 520 Maduro Exquisitos, a maduro version of the traditional La Rosa 520, offered in a 5⅝” x 46 “Exquisitos” corona gorda format.

Following the Nicaraguan puro La Rosa 520 release in 2018, the company showcased the maduro variant a year later, swapping the Corojo ’99 wrapper for a darker Mexican San Andrés maduro. The Maduro is now said to be an annual, limited release, with 500 boxes of 20 cigars rolled for 2021.

HVC plans to showcase La Rosa 520 Maduro Exquisitos LE 2021 at the upcoming TPE trade show in Las Vegas (May 12th–14th), with the cigars shipping in late May, priced at $10 per cigar MSRP.

Joya de Nicaragua first introduced the Antaño 1970 cigar in 2001, often thought to be the strongest cigar of its time and helping to usher in today’s full-bodied Nicaraguan preferences.

Today, on Antaño’s 20th anniversary, the series has expanded to include four blends: Antaño, Antaño Dark Corojo, Antaño CT, and Antaño Gran Reserva. To celebrate the occasion, JDN will introduce the Antaño Gran Reserva GT20, billed as a more select version of the already-select Antaño Gran Reserva line.

“Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Named Among 10 Cigars Worth Revisiting
    We chose to do a special version of our Antaño Gran Reserva blend, with all Nicaraguan leaves aged for more than five years. In this way, we have the original tobaccos and the original character, but with a smoother and more complex flavor profile that just upgrades the smoking experience to a whole new level. We guarantee this is the best Antaño you’ll ever smoke; that’s why we call it our GT!”
    -Juan Ignacio Martinez, executive president of Joya de Nicaragua

Rolled in a singular 6″ x 52 “Gran Toro” format, the cigar’s GT20 name ties into both its size, as well as being a high-performance offering. The blend is based on the standard Antaño Gran Reserva cigar (which itself is based on the original Antaño cigar), which features a Nicaraguan Corojo oscuro wrapper, Nicaraguan binder, and all-Nicaraguan fillers from the country’s Jalapa, Condega, and Estelí growing regions. With Antaño Gran Reserva GT20, all tobaccos have been aged for more than five years; additionally, the leaves are said to be more refined selections than what is seen on the standard Antaño Gran Reserva.

Antaño Gran Reserva GT20 is salted for an August release, being packaged in 20-count boxes and retailing for $9.50 MSRP per cigar.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Cam_91 said:

Joya de Nicaragua first introduced the Antaño 1970 cigar in 2001, often thought to be the strongest cigar of its time and helping to usher in today’s full-bodied Nicaraguan preferences.

Today, on Antaño’s 20th anniversary, the series has expanded to include four blends: Antaño, Antaño Dark Corojo, Antaño CT, and Antaño Gran Reserva. To celebrate the occasion, JDN will introduce the Antaño Gran Reserva GT20, billed as a more select version of the already-select Antaño Gran Reserva line.

“Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Named Among 10 Cigars Worth Revisiting
    We chose to do a special version of our Antaño Gran Reserva blend, with all Nicaraguan leaves aged for more than five years. In this way, we have the original tobaccos and the original character, but with a smoother and more complex flavor profile that just upgrades the smoking experience to a whole new level. We guarantee this is the best Antaño you’ll ever smoke; that’s why we call it our GT!”
    -Juan Ignacio Martinez, executive president of Joya de Nicaragua

Rolled in a singular 6″ x 52 “Gran Toro” format, the cigar’s GT20 name ties into both its size, as well as being a high-performance offering. The blend is based on the standard Antaño Gran Reserva cigar (which itself is based on the original Antaño cigar), which features a Nicaraguan Corojo oscuro wrapper, Nicaraguan binder, and all-Nicaraguan fillers from the country’s Jalapa, Condega, and Estelí growing regions. With Antaño Gran Reserva GT20, all tobaccos have been aged for more than five years; additionally, the leaves are said to be more refined selections than what is seen on the standard Antaño Gran Reserva.

Antaño Gran Reserva GT20 is salted for an August release, being packaged in 20-count boxes and retailing for $9.50 MSRP per cigar.

I saw these and was initially interested but then figured I could buy a bunch of the regular Antanos and stick them in the humi for five years and save some coin lol. The Antano and dark corojo both age very well and have been showing up on sale for great deals lately. Both underrated IMO. I aged both for many years and they just got better and better, especially the dark corojo.

But then you wouldn't be smoking the GT20's, see?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis