Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would be interested, Wayne.

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

In please, thanks Wayne.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@Yakster said:
    Anyone want to split a box?

@Wylaff put @Stubble and I down for a box, if possible.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cgod

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd split a fiver with a couple of guys on that ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I'd split a fiver with a couple of guys on that ^

Actually,.... There used to be a cigar almost exactly like that. There's a beachball in it for you Frank if you can come up with the name. Don't anybody tell @VegasFrank if any of you happen to remember. Or tell him, I don't mind sending out another beachball.

edited April 2021

@Bob_Luken said:

@VegasFrank said:
    I'd a fiver with a couple of guys on that ^

Actually,.... There used to be a cigar almost exactly like that. There's a beachball in it for you Frank if you can come up with the name. Don't anybody tell @VegasFrank if any of you happen to remember. Or tell him, I don't mind sending out another beachball.

Challenge accepted. I remember you telling me this story on the vherf About a year and a half ago. I remember most of the details of the story, the name of the cigar escapes me. Don't worry, I'll let this penetrate my thick skull like WD-40 in a rusty screw....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Psst Frank....Mustache ride.....

What ever it is, I love the band.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Too much. Most can be found cheaper

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like mardos for there samplers but they can be prerry expensive.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

Viaje whòres

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hoping SB has a sampler and 5ers

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw that earlier and love the idea. I just don't know how cardboard would hold up in the humidor for a couple years.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    I saw that earlier and love the idea. I just don't know how cardboard would hold up in the humidor for a couple years.

They age them at the factory

Fuuuuuuùcking thank you, @rsherman24

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

“What kind of **** is this? How is there a list for something that won’t be out for 7 months and the retail pricing isn’t set?”

A quote from Pete on the S&S forum chat regarding presale signups for the advent calendar. 😂

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.

Awesome

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anything about a soft flame insert for pipes?

The thing I don't like about the Zippo inserts is you have to pull them out to refill them and that can be a PITA. It would be nice to have a fill hole in the bottom of the case for easy refilling and maybe a hole to adjust the flame too.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Zippo Blu

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

edited April 2021

Correction: Cigar God