Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Found jars of Antidote

Someone has some serious CAS!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 is the guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Found jars of Antidote

Someone has some serious CAS!

It’s release week babyyy! Got what I was looking for 🤙🏽

I was just telling the lady too, that finding cigars is waaay more fun than finding shoes. Kicks are almost impossible these days, but cigars.. man you put in the work and you’ll get rewarded. Fun stuff

edited March 2021

Found

@ShawnOL

Found Bishop's Blend

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Found Bishop's Blend

Where

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@VegasFrank said:
    You going to share any of this knowledge or are you going to be like Patrick and keep it to yourself?

Well i'm not just posting to announce what i'm doing lol We abide by the rules in threads, but if you wanna break 'em.. come around to the back door and message me.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    You going to share any of this knowledge or are you going to be like Patrick and keep it to yourself?

Well i'm not just posting to announce what i'm doing lol We abide by the rules in threads, but if you wanna break 'em.. come around to the back door and message me.

20 bucks?

Edit.... I read “Massage”......

15 bucks?

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Ccom doesn't sell BLTC so post away. Their loss

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

@Cam_91 said:
    Found Bishop's Blend

Caribbean Cigars Miami, under Oveja Negra . Frank I laughed when you asked cause you just ordered from there too lol

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

You bought them out!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

But I only got 6.. ofeachsize.. that’s wild maybe it was a small shipment 🤷🏻‍♂️

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys suck!

Phat Purple boxes 224.99 same site

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave it to the youngins!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm surprised CigarGod didn't mark those up like almost everything else they sell and I've bought in the past. Even before they changed their name. Used to be S&A Cigars if I remember right.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

@TX98Z28 said:
    I'm surprised CigarGod didn't mark those up like almost everything else they sell and I've bought in the past. Even before they changed their name. Used to be S&A Cigars if I remember right.

Yeah I found it by goin to S&A first, and they had the cigar god link up. I think Tobacco Locker marks up as well. Saw a couple places doing that.

Nike terminates your contract if you sell above retail. Bring that to the cigar world

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Yeah I found it by goin to S&A first, and they had the cigar god link up. I think Tobacco Locker marks up as well. Saw a couple places doing that.

Nike terminates your contract if you sell above retail. Bring that to the cigar world

Or the Bourbon world

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Agree. I’ve bought from TL in the past, then they went nuts with the mark up. I think they are located in a more higher dollar area in Florida. The owner or her husband Dave I believe it was never thought their pricing was high or anything, that’s just normal for them around that area. What baffles me is someone will buy their extra $120+ marked up Phat Jalapeños just like everything else.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

The 2021 TAA releases have been announced. There are 14 limited releases and 7 ongoing releases.

LIMITED RELEASES

CLE Signature THT-EKE
    Vitola: 11/18
    Price: $17.86
    Release Date: TBD

Crowned Heads The Lost Angel TAA
    Vitola: 6×52
    Price: $11.75
    Release: April

Diesel Disciple
    Vitola: 7×38
    Price: $8.98
    Release: June

E.P. Carrillo 2021
    Price: $9.50

Gurkha Nicaragua Series TAA Exclusive
    Vitola: 6.87×52 Figurado
    Price: $13.00

J.C. Newman Brick House Beginnings
    Vitola: 6×60 and 7×50
    Price: $9.80 and $9.70

Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Edicion Americana
    Vitola: 6×54 Belicoso
    Price: $13.40
    Release: October

Kristoff 685 Woodlawn Box Press
    Vitola: Toro
    Price: $12.00
    Release: March

La Palina White Label
    Vitola: 6×50
    Price: $10.00
    Release: TBD

La Flor Dominicana TAA 50 Oro Edicion Natural and Maduro
    Vitola: 6.5×58
    Price: $22.00
    Release: Late Summer

Rocky Patel Baha Vintage 2006 Nicaragua
    Vitola: 5.75×58/50
    Price: $7.00
    Release: May

Villiger TAA Exclusive 2021
    Price: $9.00

ONGOING RELEASES

Alec Bradley Black Market Illicit
    Ashton VSG Robusto TAA Especial
    Drew Estate Acid Big Bang
    Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Toro Maduro
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano Gran Reserva
    Padron 1964 Toro TAA Exclusive
    Rocky Patel Exclusivo
    CIGAR NEWS: TAA 2021 RELEASES ANNOUNCED

FX

Viaje PHAT Purple Jalapeno (1)
    Viaje Zombie Antidote (1)
    Fox Test Blend (1)

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Is it just me or did that TAA announcement just fail to impress.

This one caught my eye...

Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Edicion Americana
    Vitola: 6×54 Belicoso
    Price: $13.40
    Release: October

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Tat Taa is always impressive

-- Winston Churchill