Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

1686970717274»

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Yall seriously had issues with intergalactics burning? I've burned almost 2 boxes and haven't had an issue.

Same here.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

In full transparency, I probably had less than six. I wasn't gonna buy any more when I couldn't get them to stay lit or burn even somewhat evenly.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

User error. As somebody on vHerf said, "It's always user error."

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

The next release from Black Label is called "Insanity"

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

They were not as bad as some of the other blends, but I don’t think I had a good one in the box. Good cigar, just keep your lighter in your hand

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Yall seriously had issues with intergalactics burning? I've burned almost 2 boxes and haven't had an issue.

I've burned 2 boxes plus some singles and my first one burned good, and the last one I had at home burned good.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.