Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, they did tack on Novemdiales to the name Bishops Blend to differentiate the change and changed the color of the band.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Orthodox > Bishops Blend

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Super deluxe > both

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two things can be true.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did I miss Bltc coffin nails? I went on there site to look up a blend and they have coffin nails listed as a core line. I also did a quick internet search I see them listed but not available at a couple places.

@Jrflickster said:
    Did I miss Bltc coffin nails? I went on there site to look up a blend and they have coffin nails listed as a core line. I also did a quick internet search I see them listed but not available at a couple places.

Somebody asked me about them a couple weeks ago. Sent an email and never have gotten a response. I don’t have a clue.

Thanks @Rdp77

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know for a fact that the CD in that gif is factory fresh. There is nothing loaded to it whatsoever.

Pre-Ordered my u-boats thanks guys!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saka trolling for rich suckers?

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m getting two 🙄

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

-- Winston Churchill

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh great! I hope this one burns correctly!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Once aged for 17 years it will.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

Once aged for 17 years it will.

No it won’t

Yall seriously had issues with intergalactics burning? I've burned almost 2 boxes and haven't had an issue.

-- Winston Churchill