Home General Discussion
Options

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

What's a spiral cotila? I think this is the man bun on the head of the cigar made from the pigtail of leftover wrapper.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

From Saka on social media

"We had a GREAT Event yesterday with Brett J at Tobaccology and as promised, he afforded his local customers the chance to get the Limited Production “The Halligan”.
    He is making the balance available at 6pm ET tonight - that Is now on their website.
    About 1/3rd remained when we left last night. "

• Options
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    edited November 2023

BLACK LABEL TRADING COMPANY PRESS RELEASE

November 8, 2023 — Black Label Trading Company releases The Black Album: A Limited-Edition Anthology of cigars, to select retailers. The Black Album cigars are hand crafted at Fabrica Oveja Negra in Esteli, Nicaragua.

“With 2023 being our 10-year anniversary, we really wanted to close it out with a bang. I’ve had this idea of a “greatest hits” release for a while and I think this is the perfect occasion to release it. The Black Album is a curated selection of limited releases spanning from 2013 to the present. Each cigar represents a defining moment in our brand’s history and helped build our brand into what it is today. I’m very excited for them to be available all together for the first time,” said James Brown, creator of Black Label Trading Co. and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.

This highly anticipated anthology is a testament to our commitment to excellence and serves as a tribute to the unwavering support of our valued customers.

The Black Album Anthology begins shipping next week to retailers.

Country of Origin: Nicaragua

Black Album Anthology – Curated Box (24 count)
    Bishops Blend – 7x42, 5x48
    Deliverance Nocturne – 5x56
    La Madonna Negra – 4.5x48
    Last Rites Viaticum – 6x48
    Memento Mori – 5x50
    Morphine – 7.25x42, 5x42
    Royalty Black – 5x54
    Super Deluxe – 4.5x48

Black Label Trading Company is celebrating its 10-year Anniversary. When we started 10 years ago, our goal was to provide exceptional cigars with unique flavor profiles and creative artwork. We continue focusing on this passion and appreciate our retailers and customers that have supported us along the way.

For more information, please visit OvejaNegraCigars.com. Consumers may search by zip code for retailers nearest them.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any ideas on a price?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

I couldn't find pricing info yet.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

One place had a presale and sold out at $270.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up! Text sent!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

i just want the box, no cigars

-- Winston Churchill

• Options

Msrp $300 with 1000 produced.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is the best cigar in the box not mentioned but pictured even on halfwheel they list 22 cigars in the 24 count box

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Why is the best cigar in the box not mentioned but pictured even on halfwheel they list 22 cigars in the 24 count box

There are two sizes of bishops and two sizes of morphine and four of the deliverance

• Options

Not a cigar but an accessory. This how you tell cigar people you are gay without having to actually say “I’m gay”.
    https://halfwheel.com/les-fines-lames-releasing-le-tag-t135-next-week/431376/

MOW badge received.
  • Options

The illusione pca is heading to stores!

MOW badge received.
  • Options

@Patrickbrick said:
    Not a cigar but an accessory. This how you tell cigar people you are gay without having to actually say “I’m gay”.
    https://halfwheel.com/les-fines-lames-releasing-le-tag-t135-next-week/431376/

Only cuts up to a 90 ring cigar, I guess you'd better have one of their cigar punch bracelets handy for your next Asylum 10" x 100 ring.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Santa muerte was not listed on their site or halfwheel but i did see it laying comfortably in the box @Rdp77

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw on SP the Black Unicorn, and another Unicorn, only $100.00 each.

I think too rich for me.

A lot of $$$ up in smoke.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭✭✭

Viaje has some stick no one cares about (except me) called Tsar Bomba Camo … any one know anything about this ?

• Options
    edited December 2023

@EgoBoundary said:
    Viaje has some stick no one cares about (except me) called Tsar Bomba Camo … any one know anything about this ?

A few minutes search reveals that the Viaje Big Ivan from their Skull and Bones series is named after the USSR thermonuclear bomb Tsar Bomba tested in the 60s.

https://halfwheel.com/viaje-shipping-three-skull-and-bones-red-releases-next-week/422189/