Home General Discussion
Options

Milwaukee Herf O' Excellence 2020

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Thursday before is still on at my house too. If anyone wants to fly into ohare let me know and I will pick you up. Plenty of room to stay here, booze, food and even cigars will be provided as well.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

@Usaf06 said:

@Wylaff said:
    Kids will not be visiting their mom for the summer, so I will not be able to make it this year. :(

I must have missed something. Dont your kids live with you and your wife? Or is that not a thing anymore? Sorry for prying, you can ignore if you'd like.

The older 2 are from a previous marriage. I've been able to go to the herf because they go see her for a bit in the summer and we only need a baby sitter for the youngest. This year they're all at home and after the last 2 months, I can't in good conscience leave the wife with all 3 for a week with no support.

Not only that, we need Carol to be here with you so you don't go off the rails.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

I need a head count here, please let me if you are coming for food. There is seriously a meat shortage here so I will piece this together over the month to suit our needs. Also need to know who will be at my house Thursday.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

I should be there. Won't get in till Friday morning. I can make a run to the butcher with a stop by the lake if needed.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

Nope I go there two three times a week, on a first name bases. By far the best stuff around. I have wings, with more coming, I have a brisket ( they hooked me up on that) have chicken thighs, and sausages but again don't want anyone going hungry.

MOW badge received.
  • Options

Shortage did not last, all normal again. I'm putting together the 3 day menu and planning for portions. If are coming and have not declared so please post here so we do not run out of food. Also if anyone has a request please let me know.

MOW badge received.
  • Options

On time and on schedule, service at 7 come one come all!

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please save me some of your famous burnt ends!
    Wish I could be there.
    Enjoy my brothers.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have a good, safe, time!

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    @Trident sent a boatload of his wedding cigars, blended specifically for him by AJ, for us to enjoy. Thanks Roman!

Nice! How’d you get that done?

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

@madurofan said:
    You look appropriately distanced.

you mean spaced out?