Home General Discussion
Options

Milwaukee Herf O' Excellence 2020

12346»

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

It sucks that we couldn't make it this year. Ya'll look great (maybe a little ****...)<3

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys don't have to leave, Peter will put you up indefinitely.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

There will be more side dishes next year, most of the food went, so thank you all for that. As usual already started restocking the beer and am looking forward to next year. Great to see everyone in person, until next year!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm really bummed I couldn't make it this year. I always enjoy my time with all of you and there was some new members as well that would have been nice to meet. Thanks for all the pics so I could live vicariously through you all.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White