Home Non Cigar Related

Stupid **** that pops into my head

ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have never in my life heard a cat fart.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Oh I like this thread. My head is full nonsensical BS.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

How common are exorcisms? Answer is they're pretty damn common, according to Wikipedia, Reddit, and Twitter, so it must be true

Don't look ↑
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    How common are exorcisms? Answer is they're pretty damn common, according to Wikipedia, Reddit, and Twitter, so it must be true

Have you watched the show Evil? It's pretty good. It touches on exorcisms.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, but I'll queue it.

Don't look ↑
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do people talk about politics on a cigar forum? I don't join political forums to talk about cigars...

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting that Samsung decided to one up Apple and go from S10 to S20, now S21. Lazy marketing org. Use update editions for phone names and commercials are literally just songs. My 2 year old could do their job

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I do.

Only with JD

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

@YankeeMan said:
    What is the sound of one hand clapping?

A social disease you can catch from the innerwebz when no one is around.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Why do people talk about politics on a cigar forum? I don't join political forums to talk about cigars...

Well, you're in a section of the forum titled "Non Cigar Related, jokes, sports, politics, etc." That should be a hint.

For myself, it was the decision to join. I had never been on a forum of any kind, and when I checked this one out I noticed that there were members who disagreed strongly about their politics, and yet talked civilly about cigars, even swapping them by mail.

"Oh wow! Grownups!" I thought to myself, and joined. I am a living anachronism. It is possible for you to disagree with me about things like religion or politics without me hating you or wanting your views silenced.

Yeah this is true. We here can all talk about politics without thinking the other person is evil, which is rare today. I guess it’s just that I find political discussions unpleasant in a general sense, similar to talking about cleaning a septic system or dealing with ingrown toenails. In my head when I open a new thread and it’s political, I’m thinking along the lines of “damm!t why are people talking about septic systems again. I don’t want to read about that on a cigar forum.” That’s just my personal view though. Some people enjoy the discussions and seem to feel that they’ll be able to influence the views of other people. That’s fine, and I wouldn’t want it silenced. I just don’t personally understand the enjoyment of it, but to each their own.

And I should probably add that it’s not a disagree/agree problem for me personally, just from what I’ve read, your views probably closest align with mine out of everyone here. It still just feels like reading about septic systems, which is a me problem, not a you problem.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

“What if, c-a-t, really spelled, d-o-g.” Am I the only one who has seen this movie? Both of those are stupid and popped into my head. Serious questions though.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everything that pops into my head is at the very least mildly stupid.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    “Bum of the week” has nothing to do with train jumping hobos. 😕

It's grown to at least 35 bums every week as well.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

A sure sign there's an ever growing bum problem in America.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the solution is worse than the problem in this case.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )