Options

Best Caption Game

Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

, Always wear jeans and long sleeved shirts. When I see pics of folks at the herf in shorts I wonder why they aren't wearing big-boy pants like normal people. Guess that's why I didn't get it.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing Edward's never lived somewhere that the summer heat index routinely reaches >120F.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@silvermouse said:

I'm going out on a limb and guessing Edward's never lived somewhere that the summer heat index routinely reaches >120F.

But Patrick does. Silly lad.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Am I the only one that wasn’t exactly sure what it was and image searched it to confirm? Well, I did, and I think this dude, (gotta be a dude) deserves a Nobel prize in home goods.

• Options
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

Cannibalism tastes good.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

Revenge is best served…

• Options
  • Options

You're kidding.

Well then, I'll post my better one, too, and try and find something later> @Rdp77 said:

Ladies, ever wonder what your lazyass husband would taste like, deep fried? Good to the last crispy bite, that's what!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited September 2022

• Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

All The Grub, All The Time

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

Partners take turns

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited September 2022

@rsherman24 said:

I think he's trying to tell you something, Bill, the pheremones in your aftershave are working.

• Options

@silvermouse gets it.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

How many puzzies can you count in this picture.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not crazy, I just have a bunch of cats. Why does everyone ask me that?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?