Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Political Discussions

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2

@ShawnOL said:
    Please elaborate. You're coming off soo partisan.

It's completely funny that you didn't get my "evil intentionally trolling frank" narrative in there, and that I was just being 99 percent inflammatory on purpose and 1 percent serious.

It's completely ironic as hell that the singularly most partisan sheep in the history of this forum is calling me partisan. 😂

Regular sane considerate frank wants to debate you on the merits of your statements about the validity of a verdict in the trial of a fake conservative in a liberal venue. But I won't....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as you are admitting you are wrong, I'm happy to let it go, Frank..

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    As long as you are admitting you are wrong, I'm happy to let it go, Frank..

Nothing I said about that trial is inaccurate, but let it go or don't.... 😂

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited June 2

He may be guilty of the charges but so is EVERY company owner left or right.bb Bullshit charges. Pushed by a Democrat dA.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    He may be guilty of the charges but so is EVERY company owner left or right.bb Bullshit charges. Pushed by a Democrat dA.

" what's the big deal mom?, all of my friends are doing it, too."

Imma gonna send my 3 teenagers to your house 😂

• Options

Ignoring the Trump topic, I can't deal with TDS. What about the child murderer comment?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2

@dirtdude said:
    I'm glad we got that cleared up.
    On to a 21st century problem. Can a convicted felon even run for president?

One of my sisters is pretty outraged that DT can still be a candidate, and asked me this question.

I think so.

Somewhere in the dim recesses of my memory of HS civics I seem to recall that a circumstance was foreseen, or perhaps had been experienced by the people creating the Constitution, where a party determined not to allow a candidate to run could foreseeably bring charges whether true or not, and conviction whether guilty or not, against that candidate, thus removing a threat to their party's power. So it was determined that a candidate could not be precluded from running by this abuse of power.

Of course, I could be wrong.

I told her that if it's any consolation he probably won't be able to get a job as a cashier anywhere.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@ShawnOL said:
    Ignoring the Trump topic, I can't deal with TDS. What about the child murderer comment?

Lol ignoring the trump topic ....I'll take that as a W I guess ..

The kindergarten comment was me using a sandy hook reference to troll you. I thought that since we never took it seriously, we could joke about it. Sorry....my bad.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure he'll still be providing jobs.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2

@ShawnOL said:
    Ignoring the Trump topic, I can't deal with TDS.

Classic apophasis

• Options

@d_blades said:
    I'm pretty sure he'll still be providing jobs.

Lol yeah I'm sure he will Dave, which is good for me. I've been looking for a new job. Too bad I'm not a lawyer. He's providing them all kinds of jobs.

See, frank? You're a goddaaaamn troll. It's Sunday, for gods sake. Settle your arse down....

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    If and when I say anything at all about this topic I want all of you to get this straight, I evoke my right to be irrevocably correct and to declare that I win the argument and that you lose the argument. Basic internet stuff. You know?

That's the only way to do it. Bob

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2

@VegasFrank said:

@Bob_Luken said:
    If and when I say anything at all about this topic I want all of you to get this straight, I evoke my right to be irrevocably correct and to declare that I win the argument and that you lose the argument. Basic internet stuff. You know?

I’m right.
    You’re wrong.
    I win.
    You’re disgusting.

Cliff notes

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Bob_Luken said:

I’m right.
    You’re wrong.
    I win.
    You’re disgusting.

Cliff notes

Although I've never tried it, I'd advise against calling someone disgusting....but whatever floats your boat.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Bob_Luken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Bob_Luken said:

I’m right.
    You’re wrong.
    I win.
    You’re disgusting.

Cliff notes

Although I've never tried it, I'd advise against calling someone disgusting....but whatever floats your boat.

It’s just a script. You’re welcome to ad lib. Try words that rhyme with punt and Brother Clucker.

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Bob_Luken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Bob_Luken said:

I’m right.
    You’re wrong.
    I win.
    You’re disgusting.

Cliff notes

It’s just a script. You’re welcome to ad lib. Try words that rhyme with punt and Brother Clucker.

Thanks. Solid advice.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be a damn shame if the other worthless political party were to take power next year and start lining up the losers for a series of show trials. I'm stocking up on popcorn.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3

@VegasFrank said:
    And just to be fair, Jeff put me up to it.

F&@K Jeff! He’s a d**sh too and nobody likes him either.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    And just to be fair, Jeff put me up to it.

F&@K Jeff! He’s a d**sh too and nobody likes him either.

Meh... we'll keep you around.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ is that in reference to the crazies that believe the conspiracy theory about birds being fake, that they're actually little drones spying on us?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    ^^^ is that in reference to the crazies that believe the conspiracy theory about birds being fake, that they're actually little drones spying on us?

What's a bird?

• Options

It's open to interpretation depending on your bias I guess

• Options

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.