Home Non Cigar Related

Political Discussions

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awww. Finally got something new to call Trump. I'm voting for the felon over the antiamerican commie.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29

@ShawnOL said:
    Awww. Finally got something new to call Trump. I'm voting for the felon over the antiamerican commie.

Seriously and honestly asking this question. You find out the person who manages all your money at your bank in a convicted felon.... Are you ok with this? You wouldn't be bothered?

And yes I do also know that a bank would not hire a convicted felon.... just hypothetical.

I'm not flaming or trolling.

Edit for grammar

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fight flame with flame, right?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure we have been lied to about our commander in chiefs fitness for office.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

That's because all politicians are scumbags who are full of ****. We have no good choices.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2

A choice between the lesser of two evils is still a choice. Also a choice to not participate is giving away your right to choose to a bunch of dummies who will vote for "their guy" no matter what. If you hate both sides, you have more power.

@Bob_Luken said:
    A choice between the lesser of two evils is still a choice. Also a choice to not participate is giving away your right to choose to a bunch of dummies who will vote for "their guy" no matter what. If you hate both sides, you have more power.

Are you saying that the people opposed to "your choice" are dummies?

@peter4jc said:

@Vision said:

@Bob_Luken said:

You forgot to add your "I'm not flaming or trolling" line...

Why would I do that when that's exactly what I was doing. I'll use 🤪😜😆🤯🥯🍆🍫 emojis next time to emphasize that.

edited July 2

@Stubble said:

@Vision said:

@Bob_Luken said:

Those were Stubble's response when I asked if he would back a Democrat...... he left that part of the post out.....

Edit for grammar

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Bob_Luken said:

I think a lot of people are dummies.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Stubble said:

@Vision said:

@Bob_Luken said:

Those were Stubble's response when I asked if he would back a Democrat...... he left that part of the post out.....

Edit for grammar

LIAR!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pete, Pete, Pete….🙄🤔😬😬

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    Pete, Pete, Pete….🙄🤔😬😬

You voting for Biden again as well?

@Vision said:

Pete, Pete, Pete….🙄🤔😬😬

Of course 💯‼️

@Vision said:

Pete, Pete, Pete….🙄🤔😬😬

Of course 💯‼️

@Vision said:

@Vision said:

Pete, Pete, Pete….🙄🤔😬😬

Of course 💯‼️

C’mon man…. I mean, my man 😜😜

But seriously.... Hown the fvck did we end up with two people unfit to run the country to vote for.......... 🌋🧨💣💥🚀 ☠️💀🏴‍☠️

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because party leaders are not incentivized to pick good candidates. They are incentivized to pick corrupt ones.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

A lottery system might be a good option.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    A lottery system might be a good option.

Excluding anyone who wants the job, because..., well, you know.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Where’s @VegasFrank ??? 🤔 😎

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

And then the folks who would rather die than be president but are qualified wouldn't play. Maybe a draft of people who aren't too old or psychopath narcissists...one year term, no party system, and a wealth disqualifier.