Home Non Cigar Related

Political Discussions

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7

What about the 9th? They draw straws or something?

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@Vision said:

@d_blades said:
    Can I get a bet down that the Supreme Court finds he doesn't have standing.

5 were appointed by a Republican and 3 a Democrat...... does that change your opinion? Better odds?

I would take any one of the three over the two candidates that we're voting for this year.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have a lot of faith in the SCOTUS's jurisprudence.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

Fat fingered the 5 and not the 6.

6 appointed by Republican

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8

Radio station parts ways with Biden interviewer for using questions sent in advance

A talk radio station in Pennsylvania has parted ways with one of its hosts after she used questions provided by Joe Biden’s campaign during his first post-debate interview last week.

Sara M. Lomax, President and CEO of WURD Radio, announced Sunday that Biden’s interview with “The Source” host Andrea Lawful-Sanders was “arranged and negotiated independently … without knowledge, consultation or collaboration with WURD management.” Lawful-Sanders violated the station’s standards of journalistic independence and “mutually agreed” to part ways with the station, effective immediately, Lomax confirmed.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Stubble said:

Fat fingered the 5 and not the 6.

6 appointed by Republican

so what youre saying is there are at least 6 decent judges on scotus? Actually theres only 5, 1 of them leans really hard to the left.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's only a couple I would want in my foxhole.

A little dirt never hurt
  • OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:
    There's only a couple I would want in my foxhole.

I wouldn’t want any of them in my fox hole because they would probably still try to take my weapon system away in the heat of battle 🤔🙄🙄

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, once the show's over a little downtime for the actors. Our elections have a lot in common with the WWE.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9

I agree Edward...women holding office, what the heck? o:)

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trump shot in the head today.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

He is fine ↑

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭

We're about to find out what leftists really think about gun violence now. Motherfvckers.

Thoughts and prayers.

@TRayB said:
    We're about to find out what leftists really think about gun violence now. Motherfvckers.

Doesn't everyone think the same thing about gun violence?

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like his ear was grazed, 4 or 5 shots fired. Unbelievable. Praying for our country!

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

Not when it's used against someone they hate, no. I think you know this, though.
    In fact, I just saw two guys at the place I am at looking at their phones and high-fiving each other.

edited July 13

Thanks for the update, Frank. I'll always remember this day and that I heard it from @VegasFrank about the first time Trump got shot.

They don't get it, it's not the man, it's a movement. Next man up.

A little dirt never hurt
    edited July 14

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

Not when it's used against someone they hate, no. I think you know this, though.
    In fact, I just saw two guys at the place I am at looking at their phones and high-fiving each other.

Well what do you know. If that's true then I'm sure that there would be people who would high-five if it would have happened to the other guy too. Learn something everyday.

Our country is close to over though. When random guy on a cigar forum calls people with different political ideologies motherfvckers for something that he didn't know they had done, you know we're in trouble. The vitriol!

@Bob_Luken said:
    Thanks for the update, Frank. I'll always remember this day and that I heard it from @VegasFrank about the first time Trump got shot.

Well I hope you don't forget that I said thoughts and prayers also. I mean that's what we say right?

I think we throw that MF tag around here fairly easily, I don't think it was aimed at anyone specifically. It seems it was aimed at leftist that would like to roll back our 2nd amendment freedoms to the flintlock age, if that's your gig, pick up the shirt and wear it proudly.

A little dirt never hurt

@dirtdude said:
    I think we throw that MF tag around here fairly easily, I don't think it was aimed at anyone specifically. It seems it was aimed at leftist that would like to roll back our 2nd amendment freedoms to the flintlock age, if that's your gig, pick up the shirt and wear it proudly.

I don't have a gig. I just hope it's not my kid that comes home in a body bag from school. If that makes me a liberal then send me some blue hair dye.

@VegasFrank said:

@Bob_Luken said:

Well I hope you don't forget that I said thoughts and prayers also. I mean that's what we say right?

Yeah, indeed, I heard you the first time. Thoughts and prayers for the dead and injured and their families. And don't you forget I said this is the first time he'll get shot. I don't mean anything by that except that I expect it to happen again.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

sure hope not.

Nobody wants anyone's kid coming home in a bodybag. It's not as simple as eliminating guns, which will never happen. As far as school shootings it may pay to look at pharmaceuticals that seems to bring out the beast in some kids.

A little dirt never hurt

@dirtdude said:
    Nobody wants anyone's kid coming home in a bodybag. It's not as simple as eliminating guns, which will never happen. As far as school shootings it may pay to look at pharmaceuticals that seems to bring out the beast in some kids.

I never EVER said eliminate guns....although I appreciate you telling me what your narrative is, as well as mine, apparently.

I don't agree that "nobody wants anyone's kid coming home in a body bag" because if that was true, someone would do something about it 🤔