Home General Discussion
Options

The Precious

124»

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭

@Owen said:

Looks amazing! As for the smell, I have had my humidor sealed now for 2 weeks, and added some spainish cedar veneer and it smells amazing in there now. Truly smells like my local B&M. IMO, once you seal it, you should be good.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options

@Owen said:
    Sealer worked. No cedar smell

How's it coming?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your walk-in is looking real good! I like that your shelves are not built into place, that you can move them around as you'd like to. That was a smart move @Krieg.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options

@Hobbes86 said:
    Your walk-in is looking real good! I like that your shelves are not built into place, that you can move them around as you'd like to. That was a smart move @Krieg.

Thanks!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm really enjoying my new humidor, my wallet isn't though, LOL. I just added 3 boxes, Padron 45 Family Reserve, Padron 46 Family Reserve, A. Fuente Belicso. I am actually creating a youtube channel dedicated to my cigar collection and my spirits. I will post a video soon of the 10yr Pappy I just happened to come across. Happy Friday Gents and long ashes!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options

@peter4jc said:
    A youtube channel... you don't say...

LOL...yeah...like this world needs another Youtube channel, right? LOL :D

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like your shelves better. I might have to change mine

• Options
    edited March 2022

so I uploaded my first 3 videos to my cigar youtube channel, not sure how its gonna go, just winging it for now. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7_GDX3yVcy-O2zS5yruv7g

Right now I just have some box opening videos for now...I'm not sure how I feel about doing cigar reviews...imo...taste is relative...very dependent on the palette of the person...so a cigar I think is a dog rocket, someone else may love...so for now, I think I will stick w/ other cigar related/spirit related stuff.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options

Guess I should make a little video of the precious too, lol.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options

@Owen said:
    I like your shelves better. I might have to change mine

i like those shelves, i think i might use those for an add on for my corner bar.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Looks like somebody's bullshit post was deleted, or hidden because of too many spam tags.

I gave it an LOL, Lawrence, because I find it laughable that you claim to have any regret about anything you've done. You are 1000% manipulation and 0% adult.

Why don't you go make up some more YouTube usernames so you can keep spam commenting on my ridiculous channel. Ultimately, your ridiculous sabotage attempt is actually giving me more exposure. YouTube can't decipher between positive and negative comments (yet), so you're driving traffic to my channel, lol! It's amazing that I don't give a **** about this and know more about it than you do. Bring those comments on, baby. Can't wait to see your next batch.

@Krieg nice video channel. I'll be stopping in from time to time to watch. Hope you get what you want out of it!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Looks like somebody's bullshit post was deleted, or hidden because of too many spam tags.

I gave it an LOL, Lawrence, because I find it laughable that you claim to have any regret about anything you've done. You are 1000% manipulation and 0% adult.

Why don't you go make up some more YouTube usernames so you can keep spam commenting on my ridiculous channel. Ultimately, your ridiculous sabotage attempt is actually giving me more exposure. YouTube can't decipher between positive and negative comments (yet), so you're driving traffic to my channel, lol! It's amazing that I don't give a **** about this and know more about it than you do. Bring those comments on, baby. Can't wait to see your next batch.

@Krieg nice video channel. I'll be stopping in from time to time to watch. Hope you get what you want out of it!

Thanks!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Trying to talk my wife into that too. I have a walk-in closet that is currently toy storage. 57 ft with a 9 ft ceiling. All interior walls. No power though, so that'll cost. 500 cubic feet? That'd be a pretty Kick-Ass walk in

I figure I would put the tower and two wineadors right into it and then add shelving and stuff. California closet style but probably plastic. I'd also like to change the door so the entrance comes out of my hallway instead of out of my master bath. Oh now you guys have me thinking......

U ever convince your wife?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Krieg said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Trying to talk my wife into that too. I have a walk-in closet that is currently toy storage. 57 ft with a 9 ft ceiling. All interior walls. No power though, so that'll cost. 500 cubic feet? That'd be a pretty Kick-Ass walk in

I figure I would put the tower and two wineadors right into it and then add shelving and stuff. California closet style but probably plastic. I'd also like to change the door so the entrance comes out of my hallway instead of out of my master bath. Oh now you guys have me thinking......

U ever convince your wife?

No sir...someday....

Don't look ↑