Home Non Cigar Related

The useless information thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    The retractable pen was first invented and patented in 1888 by John J. Loud.

Wrong thread, but winner winner chicken dinner. I need your address.

The obstacle is the way.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ksqsmoking said:

@Rdp77 said:

Wrong thread, but winner winner chicken dinner. I need your address.

🤣🤣🤣

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

@Rdp77 said:

Wrong thread

....... This looks like someone who knew but didn't answer.........

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8

nope,it clicked when i read Rusty's post. Looks like the consensus is that I should take a hit for the team, @Ksqsmoking;s choice, I don't want to deprive Rusty of his insight, covert as it was.

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8

I don’t think I have enough context or inter forum dynamics knowledge yet to know who to send the fvcking sticks to now. Lol. And, I think that little war dude I smoked from @ShawnOL was laced with something.

The obstacle is the way.

well, since Rusty likely didn't want to win, send them to me. Sorry I ratted you out @Rdp77

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is why I don't post anything anymore; you'll end up winning something and who wants that?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Doorknob

Bump

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10

Mary's Club is the oldest strip club in Portland, Oregon, and among the oldest in the United States. In 1954, Roy Keller bought the business from Mary Duerst Hemming, who owned and operated Mary's as a piano bar beginning in the 1930s.
    Long before Mary's from the mid-1870s through the 1890s, as Portland grew into the largest regional shipping and commercial center south of Seattle, a number of brothels and "parlor houses" became part of the city’s landscape. Most bordellos were north of Burnside Street, on the North End, but Nancy Boggs established one of hers on the Willamette River. The legend of Boggs’s floating brothel survives through the work of Stewart Holbrook, a self-proclaimed "low-brow" historian and writer. Calling Boggs the Madame of the Willamette River.
    Pubic wigs (called Merkins) were worn by ladies of the evening as early as the 1820's in Oregon. The reason for this accessory was that pubic hair was considered popular and attractive, but risqué workers shaved their lowers to avoid pubic lice and used merkin to cover up STD’s from their clients.
    Today, Merkins are often worn by Hipsters around Hawthorne.

Before anybody beats me to it, I want to share something I found as I became suspicious of the photo. According to Snopes, merkins are real, but the photograph is not, it’s a fake, meticulously staged using period photographic equipment.

Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

The guy's got a merkin on his face, so it has to be fake.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    The guy's got a merkin on his face, so it has to be fake.

Right! That was my first clue.

Mark Zuckerberg has commissioned a giant sculpture of his wife

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

No prenup?

No accounting for taste.