Home Non Cigar Related

Paris Olympics 2024

13»

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

John Wick seems more on the nose. I think someone is questioning the manhood card of a fellow that has a cat.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think someone just has too much time on their hands

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know less about john wick movies than what I barely know of those other movies.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

It all started when someone took John Wick's dog.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    It all started when someone took John Wick's dog.

Same. Except it was his daughter.
    Slight variations to start but all so they can shoot the guns and kill the badguys.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

@ShawnOL said:

@VegasFrank said:

I fail to see any duality here.

I was curious about that.
    I don't even know what it means.
    I presumed the gist of the meme was that this guy would become Liam Neeson from the movie franchise Taken if anybody took his cat.
    That line about the duality of man?
    My guess is it doesn't matter.
    Kinda like the "well-regulated militia" part of the 2nd amendment.
    It's not that important.

Yeah I didn't make the meme, but I still think it's funny even without that line. The Olympics are no place for politics.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't see "duality" as insulting. I took it to mean a man with both a sensitive side and a badass side. Well maybe it's insulting if someone views being called sensitive or nurturing as insulting? But if someone said that to me I'd say thank you for the compliment.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    It all started when someone killed John Wick's dog.

FIFY

And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you steal his car and kill his f**king dog."

"John will come for you, and you will do nothing because you can do nothing,"

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Send them another billion so they can clean the 💩 out of the river

A little dirt never hurt