Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    car is due for 60k mile service & also needs new tires!  $$$$ !!!!

ugghhh!!!!! 
    i'll deal with this after vacation....smh

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Digging when it's over 95 degrees. I hate the heat!!
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 hours of reading a day, and never being able to get ahead.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life in general
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    What's up, @Bigshizza?  Sorry to hear life has you down.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Flat Tires

So, my wife drops the son off with me at work last night and heads home to help our daughter with homework.  Sun was getting low and was right in her eyes as she was coming up a big hill near our house.  She says she was trying to stay near the edge of the road in case a car came over the hill too fast and crossed the line since there's a curve.  Only problem is, she didn't stay on the road when she was moving away from the phantom car.  She went off the shoulder and caught the tire on a Pennsylvania rock.  Thankful nothing else was damaged except for a small piece broken off the hubcap.  Still.  There's a hundred bucks I could have used this week.  There's a shaken wife.  There's half my day gone shopping around and getting the new rubber.  Ugh.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People that can buy off the rack..
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    The 2015 Chicago Bears. 
  • Options
    ChazMNChazMN Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Drivers that stay in the passing lane and go the same speed as the vehicle next to them. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Painfully dumb people that want to increase the speed of their intel celeron 1gb ram windows xp netbook. Jeez if I see 1 more of these pieces of garbage.

FYI it's Time to buy a new computer, I don't care if that one still turns on. Microsoft still won't give you an update.

Quit being cheap and buy something with power. It won't hurt that bad to get with the times, you might enjoy it. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Nolagizmo said:
    Painfully dumb people that want to increase the speed of their intel celeron 1gb ram windows xp netbook. Jeez if I see 1 more of these pieces of garbage.

FYI it's Time to buy a new computer, I don't care if that one still turns on. Microsoft still won't give you an update.

Quit being cheap and buy something with power. It won't hurt that bad to get with the times, you might enjoy it. 
    Yeah, but my XP laptop still runs while my Win 7 died.  Something happened in QC between those years.  Or it's the difference between Sony and HP.

• Options
    Martel said:
    Nolagizmo said:

Yeah, but my XP laptop still runs while my Win 7 died.  Something happened in QC between those years.  Or it's the difference between Sony and HP.
    They built em with better lasting parts. Technology has surpassed XP so they are slow as crap. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Court on my days off. Always an inconvenience right in the middle of the day.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    LOVE that this thread is still kicking......hate that I have to go do dishes now.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that Vulchor hardly seems to post anymore.  I love that he hasn't given up completely.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Youre too kind Amos------nice to see you around my friend.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything 
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor said:
    Cooper33:
    I hate that the desserts at Chinese Buffets have absolutely no taste. They look delicious, and taste like air.
    Greasy Air no less!!!!!! I like the songs a little more Kuzi, but the trouble with is that 90% of them are terrible or sung be people who shouldnt have the right to sing.
    Always get the bananas in the red goo. Yum
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    I hate biting into a ham or roast beef sandwich and encountering a hunk of gristle that I can't bite through and ending up pulling the whole damned piece of meat out of the sandwich......

I hae biting into a chocolate chip cookie only to realize it's raisin. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the smell of ketchup that sits in the sink. One of my pet peeves. Rinse the damn plate. Also, the smell of ketchup and eggs together grosses me out. A little salt and pepper is all you need on eggs.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    I hate the smell of ketchup that sits in the sink. One of my pet peeves. Rinse the damn plate. Also, the smell of ketchup and eggs together grosses me out. A little salt and pepper is all you need on eggs.
    And the smell of ketchup on mac and cheese!  Eww! Barf!

• Options
    jgibv said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Who does that? It is so wrong to murder your pasta and cheese with ketchup. Why ruin something most people have been eating since they could chew. 
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funerals
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Funerals
    I agree. Just had to goto 1 this week. R.I.P. dad.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Nolagizmo said:
    Funerals

So sorry for your loss! We just lost my Mother in Law last week.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Nolagizmo said:
    jgibv said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Who does that? It is so wrong to murder your pasta and cheese with ketchup. Why ruin something most people have been eating since they could chew. 
    my wife does it with the blue box kraft dinner. i always make a point to tell her how gross it is and that she's ruining it. 

i've put bbq sauce on homemade bacon mac & cheese before....but never ketchup.  that's just weird.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    Funerals
    Sorry to hear this, Mikie. My condolences to you.
  • Options
    The inevitable. 
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dieting...having the lack of willpower to diet...not dieting and gaining weight...
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20 said:
    Dieting...having the lack of willpower to diet...not dieting and gaining weight..

Try to see a nutritionist. It just may be eating the same foods in a different sequence.