Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Snow.
    80 here today.. 85 by Wednesday 
    Do you have a spare room?

“Daughter of Eve from the far land of Spare Oom where eternal summer reigns around the bright city of War Drobe, how would it be if you came and had tea with me?” -- C. S. Lewis

Is that what you meant?

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting Christmas lights outside the house and then forgetting to shut them off at night.  The power company likes us!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    Putting Christmas lights outside the house and then forgetting to shut them off at night.  The power company likes us!
    Can you say "timer"?   :p
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How slow the mail goes this time of year.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    How slow the mail goes this time of year.
    Exactly. Especially FEDEX and USPS. Ordered Chirstmas presents online and they are taking a week to get to PA from Ohio & New York.
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to back **** sales month!! I need a decent December to close out the year strong!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burglars, thieves, and people who prey on the unsuspecting 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    An opinion based on incorrect information! 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to back **** sales month!! I need a decent December to close out the year strong!
    Kryptonite 
  • Options
    The Mirror
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Finally coming to terms that I'm not 20 anymore. 
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    YankeeMan said:
    Can you say "timer"?   :p

I'm looking for an outside rated one as we speak.  On the way to Lowes tonight.

• Options
    Getting called back into work when I'm only half way through my cigar.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case I've never said it before,

KEURIG!!!  

I LIKE grinding coffee beans to exactly the texture I want and making my coffee.

I wouldn't mind Keurig, except they're like coffee jihadists, they want to rule the coffee world, bringing death to all non-Keurig coffee venues.  Grr.... :(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    when your wife is sick on your day off
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    Relighting a nub of a cigar in the broad daylight with a dual flame tourch lighter and buring all the hair off the back of your fingers.
    I might or might not have done that before.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    slushy snow! do i scoop or just wait til it melts?

The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate single ply toilet paper.
    I hate flu season.
    I hate the combination of those two hatreds.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    SNOW!! Snow blowing, shoveling, driving.. We have a ton of the shizz falling.
  • Options
    85 degrees during Christmas week B)
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    85 degrees during Christmas week B)

I hear you brother , going to finish up our Christmas shopping and I'm thinkingabout wearing a tank top. doesn't quite feel like christmas
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    No one understands our plight... #floridaproblems
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Greed.
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People with no common sense
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    No one understands our plight... #floridaproblems Your plight begins in June and goes thru September. Lived in Orlando for six years. Mowed that ship called grass and good luck walking on it bare footed. Your car if left outside for more than 3 hours is an inferno that burns your bared legs in shorts. So admittedly its nice 8 months of the year. The other 4 suck balls.
  • Options
    I agree with ya... I would love 4 seasons. We have hot, hotter,to damn hot, and it's ok for a month
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cruising the interstate  and having someone hang right at the rear of my trailer instead of passing. Also attempting  to pass someone and they decide they want to drag race when I get beside them.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case I've never said it before,

KEURIG!!!  

I LIKE grinding coffee beans to exactly the texture I want and making my coffee.

I wouldn't mind Keurig, except they're like coffee jihadists, they want to rule the coffee world, bringing death to all non-Keurig coffee venues.  Grr.... :(
    And the Keurigs they have in hotel rooms are even worse....  >:)