Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Dieting...having the lack of willpower to diet...not dieting and gaining weight..

Try to see a nutritionist. It just may be eating the same foods in a different sequence.   
    You mean like if I eat the Heath bar before the pizza it'd work? ;) Just kidding, I need a nutritionist and a personal 24/7 coach. I played sports in college and am so not used to having to be self motivated. Back then I got a 2 hour a day involuntary intense workout everyday! I'm a pretty picky eater too which never helps because I burn out on the 5 things I'm allowed to eat.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly dislike a couple of things. hate is a pretty damned strong word. 

Strong dislikes:
    The idea that Disney owns Star Wars (it'll probably be just fine...)
    Working too many hours
    Throwing up
    Dirty Laundry (before anyone gets any ideas I do a shizz ton of work around the house)
    Poop, from any animal or human. B l e r g h
    Broken stuff
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    I strongly dislike a couple of things. hate is a pretty damned strong word. 

Strong dislikes:
    The idea that Disney owns Star Wars (it'll probably be just fine...)
    Working too many hours
    Throwing up
    Dirty Laundry (before anyone gets any ideas I do a shizz ton of work around the house)
    Poop, from any animal or human. B l e r g h
    Broken stuff

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick, one word...diapers. 

A necessary evil with kids. My better half and I had four, and that equated to a lot of BMs.

No more for me!

Someday Grandpa (me) will take great pleasure in handing a poopy grandbaby to their parent. 

Melissa and I spent a small fortune on Huggies back in the day.

Animal, well I have a dog (and have had one for decades), and have chickens, but also have worked with cows and horses in the past. Poop is poopy

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    being unnecessarily "CC'ed" on emails......
    .....and then having to listen to the e-mail sender as they describe the email out loud to me.

then why did you CC me on it if you're just going to tell me about it anyways!!??!!??
    *bangs head on desk*

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Speed traps, 62 in a 45 :(  Steep downhill run with a sharp curve and the 45 MPH right at the bottom. 
  • Options
    You get a ticket Nate?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Gotta love traffic cops :s
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go to the humidor thinking ill smoke this particular  cigar..... Then realizing oh ive smoked it already,......
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate it when I click on a link to look a mindless list of top ten this or top ten that and they put a bunch of big fake decoy arrows in there to make you think you're clicking through their list but they're actually tricking you into clicking on some-fvckin' ad for some-other-fvckin'-**** you don't care about. They get to boost their page views and I just get pissed.  
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I hate when I can't spend money on cigars :'(
    Me too
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I hate it when I click on a link to look a mindless list of top ten this or top ten that and they put a bunch of big fake decoy arrows in there to make you think you're clicking through their list but they're actually tricking you into clicking on some-fvckin' ad for some-other-fvckin'-**** you don't care about. They get to boost their page views and I just get pissed.  
    +1 ^^   their a bunch of dirty rotten scoundrels! 
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Having a water leak at home to the tune of 0.3 gal/min. Related, water bills for 16k gal a month. 

On a lighter note, it is now my landlord's problem and not mine. 
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    .....and then having to listen to the e-mail sender as they describe the email out loud to me.

then why did you CC me on it if you're just going to tell me about it anyways!!??!!??
    *bangs head on desk*

I am so with you on that. When I worked in an office I would get people stopping by several times a day and they always started with "hey did you get that email I sent?" When they sent it like 5 minutes before. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Echambers said:
    jgibv said:

*bangs head on desk*

I am so with you on that. When I worked in an office I would get people stopping by several times a day and they always started with "hey did you get that email I sent?" When they sent it like 5 minutes before. 
    it's gonna be one of those days again......

only about 1.5 hours into the day at this point and i've already been unnecessarily CC'ed on 19 emails.....
    and they're all from the same sender.....

guess it's time to update my filtering preferences.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    When the F'n Flat-screen crashes. Hello Black Friday!!!!
  • Options
    When I disregard my Golden Retriever's attempt to wake me and she leaves the reason she tried to wake me on the living room floor.
  • Options
    An employee that flat out lies than admits ignorance. I can deal with ignorance.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your kids don't respond or call for Thanksgiving...thought I raised them better than that...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Jim.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza you have a pm, sir.
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    When your kids don't respond or call for Thanksgiving...thought I raised them better than that...
    Terrible, hope you had a good one Jim
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate when quarterbacks, play like there in middle school and end there season 5-7, or drops like a fainting goat and spoils your fantasy football week TONY! 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TV commercials that destroy things in order to sell you things.
  • Options
    Snow.
    80 here today.. 85 by Wednesday 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Snow.
    80 here today.. 85 by Wednesday 
    Do you have a spare room?