Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hauling stinky freakin cow hides... Takes every bit of this if not more to get rid of the stench.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rattlesnakes. This is the third one in two days.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn they are on the move there
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I grab the fountain pen to dash off a quick letter for a shipment only to find my hand covered in ink.  This doesn't usually happen.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    **** CCOM. I AM OVER USING **** CCOM WITH MY FKN CHEAP ASS COMPANY PROVIDED BLACK FKN BERRY!!!!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is with the mail service lately?
    Packages looking like they've been trampled on or run over.

Not marking them fragile, doesn't mean they are indestructable.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    edited May 2016
    Sitting at a nasty azz chicken plant for 17hrs and then have them tell you your at the wrong facility and not going to get loaded.. I hate Arkansas, chicken and Tyson. 

Update.. Broker called and said he will give me an extra $250 to go ahead and haul the load. I informed dispatch he can take his $250 and $*#"& himself, not haulin it.  :)
    Post edited by kswildcat on
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    Sitting at a nasty azz chicken plant for 17hrs and then have them tell you your at the wrong facility and not going to get loaded.. I hate Arkansas, chicken and Tyson. 

Update.. Broker called and said he will give me an extra $250 to go ahead and haul the load. I informed dispatch he can take his $250 and $*#"& himself, not haulin it.  :)
    Nasty is right.  I know a chicken farmer in Arkansas, and his birds are treated better than my children, but I was in Mineral Springs once when the Tyson plant there was in "ripe" form. I could barely handle it.  I never went inside the plant.  I'm just talking smell.  Glad I didn't take that job.

Of course I'm not far from a large paper mill where I am now, and there are days...but at least I'm usually far enough away that I only get that smell when I'm driving in the general area.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a spice factory down the street. On a good morning everything smells like cinnamon rolls. 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    I just wish more drivers would grow a set. The rotten bastages pull their chit and end up getting away with it because most the knot heads these days will bend over and take it. 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big ass comprehensive exams you have to pass in order to work, F me. Test is Friday.. Wish me luck!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    If karma exists you're covered.
    If not, you got some prayers over you.

Either way you're good.
    And a big AMEN to that....

Go get 'em, Big Guy......   o:)
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on the exams. @Wylaff hit it on the nose.
    Go get em Jimbo, prayers in route 
    peter4jc said:
    ...having a buddy who drinks too much, but 'forgets' or refuses to acknowledge that alcohol is a problem when he's sober.  As much as I like to drink, I hate what alcohol does to some people.
    Patrick?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg said:
    You know what I hate? Stupid commercials. For example, couple days ago I saw a commercial about some treadmill looking thing. The two people were demoing the product, they were right next to a freaking cliff! WTF? Why the hell am I going to workout on your machine next to a freaking cliff? Idiots.
    All drug commercials in particular with Via grade at the top of the list!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand the jimmy johns commercials on the radio. I refuse to go to a jimmy johns just because the stupid commercials. And the fact that they are a sandwich shop that doesn't sell hot sandwiches. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    When my staff calls me in the middle of my day off to "confirm" I want them to do something I have already told them to do twice, once even in an email so it was clear.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who don't know how to use their cruise control. Probably already said but it really burns my a$$
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who don't know how to use their cruise control. Probably already said but it really burns my a$$
    And this brings up a second, closely related gripe - azzhats who still don't know how to merge properly onto the freeway and who think that their turn signals give them the right-of-way when they're merging...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F-Heads that don't indicate, ever. Magic invention called indicators tell the rest of the world what your idiot self is about to do so we can brace for impact you A$$holes! Not that I have an feelings on the matter lol

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    F-Heads that don't indicate, ever. Magic invention called indicators tell the rest of the world what your idiot self is about to do so we can brace for impact you A$$holes! Not that I have an feelings on the matter lol

Brett

They're probably just low on turn signal fluid...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I moved to NM I asked one of my wife's students why nobody uses turn signals here. The reply was " turn signals are a sign of weakness and what business is it of yours where I am going!" 
    Just a sample of why these are the worst drivers anywhere. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    We had an accident here a little while ago where a woman hit her right turn signal, then swung to the left. She then got out of her can and began to scream at the poor guy who hit her because he should have known she was going left. That's why she signaled for him to go right.....

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Ooooh, Traffic gripes.

I hate those people who go to switch lanes without ever turning their head to check their blind spots. Nearly got killed by 2 of them this morning.

Also a fun anomaly for y'all. Pay attention to which cars piss you off the most. 90% of the time, it's a Honda....
    I'm always muttering under my breath, "Damned Honda drivers"...   but then again, I've been driving them for 35 years.

A recent statistic reported that 90% of all drivers think they're a better than average driver.  :-)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's that clicking noise?  How come ever'body is pointin' at me allatime?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain