Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

What marketing genius came up with that label?

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know who made the cigar, but Matt booth had to have made the label

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate 87% RH….. outside

• Options

@Vision said:
    I hate 87% RH….. outside

I hate that everywhere.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

When my coworkers dont properly torque a nut and safety wire it anyway. Lear brake line fitting. 3000 psi hydraulic system knocked down to about 1200 at that nut.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just saw the body cam footage from Aurora Colorado. Officer Haubert needs to go to jail. There's no excuse for what happened there.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate these little pukes who know everything. They ones who make it their purpose in life to prove other people wrong, even when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

I do like it when I can prove them wrong.

Them: You can't put that engine in that truck, so that can't be that engine.
    Me: picture of that engine in that truck with the numbers showing what it is.
    Funny, that's what this is.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

@0patience said:
    I hate these little pukes who know everything. They ones who make it their purpose in life to prove other people wrong, even when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

The only real issue would be the Reluctor wheel, it would need to be the switched to the same number of teeth or use a converter box between the sensor and the cpu.

• Options
    edited July 2021

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

The only real issue would be the Reluctor wheel, it would need to be the switched to the same number of teeth or use a converter box between the sensor and the cpu.

Yep. And they saw the Lingenfelter converter on the inner fenderwell.
    Anyone who had dealt with LS or LQ9 engines knows what its for.

But if someone says there is an engine in a vehicle and gives you the serial number of that engine, then one should assume they person is correct.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

A shame you're 2000 miles away....I'd be all in on that truck...

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:

Isn't Tony driving it to TN?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@peter4jc said:

@ForMud said:

Isn't Tony driving it to TN?

No, if I don't get screwed on this property and actually get it, the Tony will be hauling a trailer full of Crap from our house here. No way to haul anything else. What won't fit in the trailer gets sold.

I hate when I go for a property that sits for months with no interest and the moment I make any offer someone wants to be interested in it.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    edited July 2021

@0patience said:

• Options
    edited July 2021

I hate it when those old bàstards won't let me prove them wrong....

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

having to be the middle man between my DRs and my crappy health insurance .
    the amount of times ive had call back and forth to get things approved and claims paid is ridicolous

no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options

I seriously hate this real estate crap.
    Seems that when people list an asking price, that's not really the price they want.
    So in order to buy anything, you play this stupid game of how much do they really want? Cause if you make their offer the list price, you will never buy anything.
    And realtors are pretty much useless.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    edited August 2021

This is how stupid people are.
    Listed my truck on an SS group.
    Said that the oil pump pickup tube o-ring seems to be cracked, cause the oil pressure drops to 15 psi when temp gets to about 200.

I get a message asking it I think the truck will drive from Oregon to southern California.

Um..gonna go with no.

I guess no one reads anything anymore
    You can put all the info in the descriptions and the geniuses will ask a dozen questions which have been already answered.

Picture of instrument panel with odometer reading.
    Me: I don't know, let me check the picture I posted.
    Them: Oh, there is a picture of the mileage?
    Me: Yes, it's the one of the instrument panel and the one you asked why the check engine light was on.
    They do that when the key is on and it isn't running.

🤬

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Just received my new Cigar Oasis 3.0 plus. Apparently, they've changed out the ribbon cable (which worked perfectly with my humidor) to a USB cable which is thicker and has USB connectors on both ends which prevent it from going through the hinged side of the humi. ****!

To top it off, the phone app won't connect to my network. Not happy.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate driving an hour to Sugarland to test drive Camaros...Get there at the dealership, drive around not seeing any. I go inside find a sales guy, tell him I'm looking to test drive a new or used 2019-21 2SS 10 speed auto and also a 6 speed manual. He goes on the computer and 5 mins later said "They are ALL sold" I said you have 10 here, your people just updated inventory this morning online.

They seriously were ALL SOLD no BS! Told him I'm looking to order a 2022 2SS 1LE fully customized to my preferences but need to test drive just a 2SS first to figure out which transmission to order, he understood and said he personally sold 3 that came in 1 day! I said you seriously have people who see the car online and just flat out buy it without even looking at it? "Yep"

Never thought I could be blindly ordering a basically dream Camaro without getting to drive one similar or even get to drive one at all.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    I hate driving an hour to Sugarland to test drive Camaros...Get there at the dealership, drive around not seeing any. I go inside find a sales guy, tell him I'm looking to test drive a new or used 2019-21 2SS 10 speed auto and also a 6 speed manual. He goes on the computer and 5 mins later said "They are ALL sold" I said you have 10 here, your people just updated inventory this morning online.

They seriously were ALL SOLD no BS! Told him I'm looking to order a 2022 2SS 1LE fully customized to my preferences but need to test drive just a 2SS first to figure out which transmission to order, he understood and said he personally sold 3 that came in 1 day! I said you seriously have people who see the car online and just flat out buy it without even looking at it? "Yep"

Never thought I could be blindly ordering a basically dream Camaro without getting to drive one similar or even get to drive one at all.

They claim the new autos are so good that the manuals can’t compare. The vettes no longer offer a manual option. I still like banging the gears in a sports car or even anything with some pep.

• Options

@deadman said:

@TX98Z28 said:

They claim the new autos are so good that the manuals can’t compare. The vettes no longer offer a manual option. I still like banging the gears in a sports car or even anything with some pep.

The 10L90 is technically a faster shifting trans, 125m's shifts are fast. Gear ratio's and specs here https://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/gm-transmissions/10lxx/10l90/
    rear axle ratio will be a 2.85 with the 1LE track package.

The TR-6060 manual is basically the beefed up version of the T-56 were both used to banging gears in, 1st is 2.66 spread out, think the ratios are identical except the TR-6060 is stronger rated at 650ftlbs same as the 10L90. I know both can take 700-800rwhp no problem with the disadvantage being no banging gears, and it weighs about 70lbs. more than the TR-6060 plus the trans fluid is a PITA to change vs the TR-6060 gonna need to change that every 5k-7k.

It's a hard choice man, think most people cant drive a manual hence the unfortunate demise of the manual is happening. I'd never buy a Corvette in an auto, no fvcking way lol

Almost forgot manual comes with a 3.73 rear axle ratio, need to do some ratio calculating but really need to drive both. I have one manual Camaro already so not opposed to the 10L90, but must drive one.

There is just something about banging gears, getting thrown back in the seat where these new autos is almost like one big pull no power shifting either >:)

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

@TX98Z28 said:

If you're a big guy, you definitely want to test drive the Camaros.
    Make sure you can get out the damn thing.
    I'm skinny and just at 6', but I can't hardly get out of one without crawling out.
    It's what prevented me from buying one.
    I couldn't see me trying to crawl out of one in the pouring rain.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

@0patience said:

@TX98Z28 said:

If you're a big guy, you definitely want to test drive the Camaros.
    Make sure you can get out the damn thing.
    I'm skinny and just at 6', but I can't hardly get out of one without crawling out.
    It's what prevented me from buying one.
    I couldn't see me trying to crawl out of one in the pouring rain.

Tony I still own my Z28 and yes it’s a fvcking **** to get in and out of, was in high school, still is now. I expect the new ones to be about the same, probably slightly roomier, exception being the large bolsters for the seats is gonna suck! Now I just have to find two to test drive.

• Options

Screw that test drive, get the manual. I keep having this debate w/ a friend at my lounge. He wants a new VW GTI, I want a new Golf R. He wants the auto because it's faster. I say, who cares about a couple of tenths 0-60, or if it has faster lap times; when in the real world do those numbers mean anything? I want to be involved w/ my car's behavior, more than stomping on the gas and diddling w/ some paddles.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can do things that your car can’t automatically do, that is if you actually know how to drive. This will always be true, no matter how smart the car is. Plus don’t forget about the down shift boost!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone regret choosing manual when stuck in the rush hour parking lot where you inch forward a few feet at a time?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@Yakster said:
    Does anyone regret choosing manual when stuck in the rush hour parking lot where you inch forward a few feet at a time?

Oh, yeah... and that's probably one of the main reasons manuals are dying. Half the population and more than half the money is in the big cities. I'm happy to have choices in life and only face that kind of jam once or twice a year.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

@Yakster said:

No, but I’m used to it. I laugh every time I hear some car around me being reved to high hell to move.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.